2 minutes of Dan Hendo vs. Chael Sonnen

AlexanderTheGOAT - 
MitchCiccarelli -
boxy - Enough testosterone between them likely to cause an African bull elephant to have roid rage.

TRT cheaters.

An African... Bull... Elephant?

Ladies and gentleman, this has just become a racial situation...

bahaha seriously though, maybe I don't watch enough animal planet but wtf is a bull elephant? Like half bull, half elephant? Or is it like a really big elephant that was nicknamed bull b/c he was bigger and stronger than the rest of the elephants?

You gotta be kidding. Between this and the thick solid tight comment you must be a troll. Phone Post 3.0

except Mitch is the one who wrote the article.. He's just a weirdo- not a troll :)

Someone tell me what happened to boxy's original post cause I don't see it on the thread unless I am blind?

tracylee -
GSRobert750 - Nice video of them training together!

I respect Chael's wrestling skills for mma since I saw him fight the first time, and I do enjoy his interviews and media appearances a lot!
He is just a funny guy, even though he is trolling most of the time he can back it up!

And Dan deserves way more credit than he gets nowadays if you ask me!
That dude has been in this sport for so long, and to accomplish what he has accomplished and stay near the top of his division until now despite nagging health issues like his back, etc, you just gotta tip your hat to that athlete!
I mean he gave both Lyoto and Rashad a tough run for their money! :)
I hope that the Belfort fight will happen, although I give Vitor the edge Dan is no stepping stone and it'll be an awesome battle for sure!

Thx for sharing!

Did you get a chance to read the article and check out all the photos? Mitch did a good job interviewing him..

You're right though, he doesn't get enough credit nowadays.. And unfortunately the injury bug did to him what it did to Anthony Pettis; took him for a run around the division again with a loss and in henderson's case, 2.

You're right I didn't read the article and just looked at the video!

The article is well written and gives Dan due credit, as do most media people, but sadly there are still some fans disregarding his fight history and branding him as a one trick pony with a chance of a lucky right landing! :/ Phone Post

UGposter - From what I can see Hendo was schooling Sonnen, damn

Sonnen was lucky to have caught a choke on Shogun early. If the fight had dragged on Shogun wouldve battered him IMO

Because of Shogun's legendary cardio?

In Phone Post

The music makes it seem like an 80's aerobics movie/buddy flick with a training montage.

TY OP

GSRobert750 - 
tracylee -
GSRobert750 - Nice video of them training together!

I respect Chael's wrestling skills for mma since I saw him fight the first time, and I do enjoy his interviews and media appearances a lot!
He is just a funny guy, even though he is trolling most of the time he can back it up!

And Dan deserves way more credit than he gets nowadays if you ask me!
That dude has been in this sport for so long, and to accomplish what he has accomplished and stay near the top of his division until now despite nagging health issues like his back, etc, you just gotta tip your hat to that athlete!
I mean he gave both Lyoto and Rashad a tough run for their money! :)
I hope that the Belfort fight will happen, although I give Vitor the edge Dan is no stepping stone and it'll be an awesome battle for sure!

Thx for sharing!

Did you get a chance to read the article and check out all the photos? Mitch did a good job interviewing him..

You're right though, he doesn't get enough credit nowadays.. And unfortunately the injury bug did to him what it did to Anthony Pettis; took him for a run around the division again with a loss and in henderson's case, 2.

You're right I didn't read the article and just looked at the video!

The article is well written and gives Dan due credit, as do most media people, but sadly there are still some fans disregarding his fight history and branding him as a one trick pony with a chance of a lucky right landing! :/ Phone Post

yeah, that always surprises me when I hear that too..

Tracy they should rewatch the 1st fight (and a lot of Hendos fights too) with Belfort. He dominated by wrestling and that figures to be an easy path to victory in Nov as well.

Having said that, it's also the last time Hendo used it as THE primary weapon from the outset of any fight as well.

. Phone Post 3.0

Lazer MMA - 
Tracy they should rewatch the 1st fight (and a lot of Hendos fights too) with Belfort. He dominated by wrestling and that figures to be an easy path to victory in Nov as well.

Having said that, it's also the last time Hendo used it as THE primary weapon from the outset of any fight as well.

I know- he tends to not using his wrestling much, huh? lol I hope he uses it more that fight..

tracylee -
Lazer MMA - 

I know- he tends to not using his wrestling much, huh? lol I hope he uses it more that fight..

Hope he does too!

Vitor is a beast right now, arguably at his new found prime, and Hendo's best chance is to put his butt on the mat and throw controlled gnp.
When stood up again close the distance quick and put right hand to left cheek as fast a possible! Phone Post