2 MORE FIGHTS ADDED TO TKO 15

TKO Communications is proud to announce two more fights to it's already impressive TKO 15: UNSTOPPABLE fight card.

MIDDLEWEIGHT SUPERFIGHT: KYLE SANDFORD vs. STEPHAN POTVIN

LIGHTWEIGHT SUPERFIGHT: STEPHANE LALIBERTE vs. SHAWN DAVIDSON

Special guests to this event will include GARY GOODRIDGE, CARLOS NEWTON and RENZO GRACIE.

TKO World Middleweight champion David Loiseau will defend his title for the second time in the main event of TKO 15: UNSTOPPABLE on Saturday, February 28th 2004 at the Pierre Charbonneau-Center in Montreal, Canada. His opponent will be announced shortly as TKO is still negociating with a few contenders at this time.

In the co-main event of the evening, the "Lion Heart" Steve Vigneault will try to redeem himself after losing the Canadian LHW Championship as he defends the one belt he has left. Going head to head with Vigneault for the Canadien MW Championship is none other than the pride of Manitoba - hard hitting CHRIS FONTAINE. This fight should be a war as two of the most exciting strikers in Canada collide.

The event will also feature the return of The Machine, Mark Hominick as he defends his Canadian Super-Lightweight championship for the fourth time against the experienced David Guigui. Once again, this will be the classic fight between a striker and a grappler. Guigui wants the belt and thinks his experience will be too much for the young champion. Hominick knows exactly what to do against a grappler as he already dismantled the best Canada has to offer in Nancoo, Diaz and Claveau.

The "Road to the Predator" will also start at TKO 15 as Bill Mahood and Yan Pellerin start their hunt for the title. Bill Mahood has been deserving a title shot for quite a while, but with the Champion being unable to compete for professional reasons, "The Butcher" wanted to stay active and keep his #1 contender spot. Yan Pellerin wants two things - First he wants the title but he also wants to redeem himself after losing to "The Predator". If Mahood wins the fight, he will finally get what he deserves the most: A shot at the TKO Canadian LHW championship. If Pellerin wins, he will have the chance to do both in one night as he will have one more chance against "The Predator".

Complete fight card to be announced shortly and will feature 14 professional fights

WORLD MW CHAMPIONSHIP: TBA. vs. DAVID LOISEAU

CANADIAN MW CHAMPIONSHIP: CHRIS FONTAINE vs. STEVE VIGNEAULT

CANADIAN SLW CHAMPIONSHIP: DAVID GUIGUI vs. MARK HOMINICK

#1 CONTENDER LHW SUPERFIGHT: BILL MAHOOD vs. YAN PELLERIN

MIDDLEWEIGHT SUPERFIGHT: KYLE SANDFORD vs. STEPHAN POTVIN

LIGHTWEIGHT SUPERFIGHT: STEPHANE LALIBERTE vs. SHAWN DAVIDSON

HEAVYWEIGHT SUPERFIGHT: TODD GOUWENBERG vs. MARC CAMBIER

LIGHTWEIGHT SUPERFIGHT: MARK BOCEK vs. MARK COLANGELO

Tickets go on sale on Monday January 12th at 10h00AM on the TKO Ticket Network: 514-999-7531 - Reserve soon as this card promises to be the best card in Canadian MMA history.

Ticket price: $200, $150, $75, $48 and $35 or visit www.TKOZONE.tv for more informations

Vigneault and Fontaine is going to be a good fight but how is it that Vigneault was able to keep both belts why wasn't one of them released to fight for the other?

kyle will be prepared for this fight.

Very glad to hear Sandford has been added to the card. that is one bad dude.

Solid fight for Kyle right now. A win against a tough guy like Potvin could put him in line for Vigneault's Canadian title.

whoohoo!!!!! go Kyle. Man that would be sweet if he got a shot at a title.

Good Luck man, seriously.

dub

Good luck to my hommie Kyle. Me and all the boys here in LA are rooting for you. Just do what you do best and take him out in the first round. The 185lbs division is all yours bro!!!!!!!!

Shane Rice

Watch out Canada! Sandford is just getting warmed up. All that hard work will pay off. Go Kyle.

"The 185lbs division is all yours bro!!!!!!!! " nah nah nah nah, Fontaine is the man @185 to watch out for!

Could someone explain me what the hell Marc Cambier is doing on the card?

That's a ridiculous mismatch

Other than that...i'm pretty excited!

I agree Jackyl....I was at that same WFF last summer and I must say that Chris Fontaine is an incredibly well rounded fighter...he is obviously receiving some high level training from the boys in Winnipeg.

At the same time, I also have to give credit to my friend from the east coast, Kyle Sandford. I truly believe that Kyle is on a steady climb to the top of the foodchain in Canada. I started training with Kyle in Halifax during 1995....even back then he was an incredibly gifted grappler. Since that time he has evolved into a superior mixed martial artist. I think that everyone should keep a close eye on Kyle. He is set to do great things in Canada and beyond.

The future of the middle weight division in Canada is looking very promising.

I worked Declan's corner for his boxing fight and warmed him up on the pads and thank god it wasn't my face and I ref'd the fight that Jackyl is talking about and beleive any man that can take that power has a cast iron chin I am going for Fontaine all the way and it's hard to be one sided cuz i liked Steve since I first seen him when Armbrust won the title

ttt for Kyle and Team Renzo!

I say this with the utmost respect and am not trying to stir the pot. I mean this whole heartedly and am not trying upest Stephane in any way.

Reading this upcoming card and the news surrounding it, I just want to say the me leaving TKO was a great thing...especially for this card.

There were countless times I would tell Stephane to put Sandford on the main card, to get Goodridge to the shows, to sign Bocek because it will bring Carlos and to treat Colangelo with the utmost respect, as he can bring in Almeida, Serra, Alvarez and Renzo Gracie. Unfortunately, due to circumstances, many of these scenarios did not pan out, but it appears the timing is right for them to happen.

I'm a little saddened by the fact I won't be there to enjoy this, but glad to see this type of promoting and bringing in the 'big' names.

Tell Potvin to be careful, I hear Kyle's got a nasty armbar...

Hang on a second, Potvin already knows that...

;)

Fontaine, please bring Munduruca with you... He's been slacking off lately with his Couch Fu training and needs to brush up :)

I think the timming perfect for Kyle,he fought his way up on undercards and Proving grounds and really earned his way on a big card.Potvin and Kyle going to be a good fight,Potvin is one of my favourites to watch.

I think Stephan Potvin and Kyle Sanford need each other...

Todd Gouwenberg is exactly what the Canadian Heavyweight scene needs. I bet the farm he annhilates this guy in the first rd.

I'm goin for Gouwenberg by ring destruction... yes, he may infact destruct the ring.

good card tko, let's see baroni vs. crow.

C

Unfortunately, Baroni can't fight anywhere in the world because of his suspension after the Evan Tanner fight. If he fights in Japan, he risks not being able to fight in the US ever again. As an aside, if he fights in Pride, then Pride risks not being able to hold an event in Las Vegas.

Baroni had a great interview at InsideFighting.com for all who are interested.
http://www.insidefighting.com/betweenRoundsDisp.aspx?uid=342

Showdown Joe I wonder where Stephan got the idea of getting the Big names to the venue