2 negligent discharges in 30 days in the Army(vid)

I hope you guys caught part one of this series that my friends are working on! That was the dildo story!

Here is part 2 of Drunken Debrief made possible by Double Tap Gear!

http://youtu.be/eY-q1VczS8Q

If a blue could help me out I'd appreciate it! Phone Post 3.0

For later! Phone Post 3.0

Awesome!   Been waiting for the next installment. 

Do you have a link to part 1

sicko - Do you have a link to part 1
There's a separate thread if you happen to run across it but if not here's the link!

https://youtu.be/b4krhyw6QsI Phone Post 3.0

HEre's the First one

Here's the second one

Fighting -

Here's the second one

Thanks brother! VU Phone Post 3.0

I got One:

When I was deployed to Yugoslavia in 1993 (UN Peacekeeper), we had a guy who tried to be a super soldier, but a was total geek (Think High School ROTC nerd).

One night on guard duty he stopped answering radio checks and the SGT of the guard went round to his guard tower to see WTF. He called up to the tower from the ground and got no response so he headed up the ladder to deliver a gigantic ass-chewing for falling asleep on guard.

Instead, he had to radio for the medics to assist an unconscious soldier. Apparently, PFC "Van Major" (close to his real name) had ordered a penis pump from Sweden and was giving it a go when he passed out from over pumping. The Medics and the Guard SGT had to bundle this guy down a 18' ladder to the ground with his BDU's around his ankles and a penis pump still attached to his dong.

They got him to the aid station and cut it off and gave him an IV. He was fine and declared fit for duty the next day.

No article 15 or any other kind of punishment as command figured the embarrassment of the incident and the constant hazing he'd get for the rest of his assignment with our unit would be more than enough.

True Story. You can't make this kind of shit up.

"and Watch, YourLane"

zonohedron - I got One:

When I was deployed to Yugoslavia in 1993 (UN Peacekeeper), we had a guy who tried to be a super soldier, but a was total geek (Think High School ROTC nerd).

One night on guard duty he stopped answering radio checks and the SGT of the guard went round to his guard tower to see WTF. He called up to the tower from the ground and got no response so he headed up the ladder to deliver a gigantic ass-chewing for falling asleep on guard.

Instead, he had to radio for the medics to assist an unconscious soldier. Apparently, PFC "Van Major" (close to his real name) had ordered a penis pump from Sweden and was giving it a go when he passed out from over pumping. The Medics and the Guard SGT had to bundle this guy down a 18' ladder to the ground with his BDU's around his ankles and a penis pump still attached to his dong.

They got him to the aid station and cut it off and gave him an IV. He was fine and declared fit for duty the next day.

No article 15 or any other kind of punishment as command figured the embarrassment of the incident and the constant hazing he'd get for the rest of his assignment with our unit would be more than enough.

True Story. You can't make this kind of shit up.
Dude! That's hilarious! If you're interested. Film yourself telling this story, really give it some thought about what you're going to say then give it a go. Upload to a private YouTube, send me the link and I'll get you in touch with the guys making this show! If they like it they may set you up to film one of these! Phone Post 3.0

Cool. I got a few more as well and I've got a fledgling youtube channel and I'd love the exposure.

zonohedron - Cool. I got a few more as well and I've got a fledgling youtube channel and I'd love the exposure.
Awesome! Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Here is the third and final Drunken Debrief story covering the trials and tribulations of SSGT Walker and my good friend Luke!

This is the last one about SSGT Walker but there will more stories from different folks in the future!

https://youtu.be/YIS8pU-TTuo

If a blue could help me out I would appreciate it! Phone Post 3.0

Pretty funny, but I cringed when I heard him say "would you please repeat? over."

wooooooooo!

TTT.

these are awesome. Phone Post 3.0

Later Phone Post 3.0

Hamslice Hamslice, this is Chicken and Rice. Radio check. Over. Roger that, Chicken and Rice. I read you Meatballs with BBQ sauce. Over... Ah, the good ole days of being an RTO!