2 Q's

Honest title is honest.

Two questions:

Is it odd or worrisome to rewatch "The Dark Night" and legitimately not be able to force yourself to disagree with the Joker?

Does anyone here (being fully honest) have a voice, no matter how small, that baggers them insensently about how killing yourself isn't a bad option?

I'm ok. Honestly. The post is sincere. Thank you to those who's intentions are kind. The others.. fuck you and fuck the og.

todayisagift -

Honest title is honest.

Two questions:

Is it odd or worrisome to rewatch "The Dark Night" and legitimately not be able to force yourself to disagree with the Joker?

Does anyone here (being fully honest) have a voice, no matter how small, that baggers them insensently about how killing yourself isn't a bad option?

I'm ok. Honestly. The post is sincere. Thank you to those who's intentions are kind. The others.. fuck you and fuck the og.

1. Yes, it’s odd. 

2. Not personally. If you do, it’s not healthy and you should seek help for it. It’s not a weakness on your part. You may just need help getting back to healthy. No different than if you had an appendicitis. You wouldn’t just carry on, would you?

1) No, it was written to give him some degree of logic, otherwise he'd just be a crazy criminal.

2) I'm not a doctor, but if you're not going to get professional treatment, at least ignore that voice. The more you entertain it, the more it'll grow. Find something else you're really into, and anytime the voice comes around think of that thing you're really into. It doesn't matter what it is, 80's WWF wrestling, cars, fishing, math, etc. Whenever the voice comes around, think of the more positive thing. Eventually your mind will just wonder directly to the positive thing rather then entertaining the little voice

No. 

No , mine says more homicidal things.  

People really are only as good as they are allowed to be.

We are predators but that sounds pretty psycho.  Seek help immediately

These were all pretty nicest comments? Sincerely. Thank you fur that

Have to apologise for auto correct/shit grammar. But the thanks are still there. And he again.. thank you

pfsjkd -
todayisagift -

Honest title is honest.

Two questions:

1. Yes, it’s odd. 

2. Not personally. If you do, it’s not healthy and you should seek help for it. It’s not a weakness on your part. You may just need help getting back to healthy. No different than if you had an appendicitis. You wouldn’t just carry on, would you?

Thank you for this

sicko -

1) No, it was written to give him some degree of logic, otherwise he'd just be a crazy criminal.

2) I'm not a doctor, but if you're not going to get professional treatment, at least ignore that voice. The more you entertain it, the more it'll grow. Find something else you're really into, and anytime the voice comes around think of that thing you're really into. It doesn't matter what it is, 80's WWF wrestling, cars, fishing, math, etc. Whenever the voice comes around, think of the more positive thing. Eventually your mind will just wonder directly to the positive thing rather then entertaining the little voice

Thank you. You deserve appreciation for this. I think you are sincere and your thoughts on this matter. So.. thanks "you”

(promise no sarcasm at all. Purely sincere)

GHTT_WagonBurner331 -

No. 

No , mine says more homicidal things.  

It's oddly comforting to not be alone. The prayer by others here might need of help to you too. Certainly are a positive thing for me ??

Considering Heath Ledger, a charismatic deceased actor played Joker, of course it's natural to relate to that character, it was his swan song. What a performance.

Stronghold -

People really are only as good as they are allowed to be.

We are predators but that sounds pretty psycho.  Seek help immediately

I think I might maybe appreciate your input friend. Still working on understanding what you are saying though...

CRE - Considering Heath Ledger, a charismatic deceased actor played Joker, of course it's natural to relate to that character, it was his swan song. What a performance.

Agreed

CRE - Considering Heath Ledger, a charismatic deceased actor played Joker, of course it's natural to relate to that character, it was his swan song. What a performance.

P.s. ... Oddly nerding out that the famous CRE commented on my post... I said oddly bro... Don't make me pay for it to much

Soup Nazi -

I know you too. You're great.

"Insert Ant-Man clip"

todayisagift - 

P.s. ... Oddly nerding out that the famous CRE commented on my post... I said oddly bro... Don't make me pay for it to much

<3 saw this on twitter for sale the other day and loved it

For Sale 2x2ft acrylic painting. £290+vat DM me if interested ??

What's that in Yankee bucks

Where'd you drag this account out from under?