2 seconds left, nothing landing...AND YOU STOP IT?

FUCK YOU YAMASAKI. Phone Post 3.0

Wow...no shit....

Complete bullshit Phone Post 3.0

what a dick head.

WTF was that???????????????

That was some bullshit.

But hey, Racozy's forearms really took a beating.

second

Awful stoppage. He'd have been better of stopping it with 20 seconds left. That was god awful Phone Post 3.0

That fuckin sucked, I'm pissed

And how was she not defending herself?!

If you let it go that long what's another 2 seconds not that the results would be different but still Phone Post 3.0

Jesus I am so god damned sick of these fucking stupid refs.. why the fuck do you wait till the last second then waive it off, you fucking schmuck Yamasaki.

Gad damn the UFC has gotten so predictable and fucking lame, you can practically count on it that the refs or the judges will fuck up at least two fights each card.

Yeah right, look at her face lol

One fucking second.

Intelligent defense isn't laying there with your arms over your head and throwing your legs up. Phone Post 3.0

wow was 1 second...doesn't get any worse than that

Don't think it would have changed who would have won the fight, but not cool to stop it with 1 second...especially after hearing the 10 second clap right before it.

Purgey - Intelligent defense isn't laying there with your arms over your head and throwing your legs up. Phone Post 3.0

Hearing the 10 second clock then covering up and defending your face from strikes is pretty much the most intelligent defense you can get in that situation.

You stop a fight Because of damage, not position. I've used the term before "win via positional dominance". It cheapens the sport.

bispingpokedmybrowneye - 
Purgey - Intelligent defense isn't laying there with your arms over your head and throwing your legs up. Phone Post 3.0

Hearing the 10 second clock then covering up and defending your face from strikes is pretty much the most intelligent defense you can get in that situation.

You stop a fight Because of damage, not position. I've used the term before "win via positional dominance". It cheapens the sport.

Even if it hadn't been at the end of the round, Pena wasn't doing any damage, at that pace she would've punched her arms out before hurting Racozy.

I was thinking Yamasaki was gonna let it go to a round 2 and then he stops it.Damn... Phone Post 3.0