2 Sega Genesis, 1 Gamegear, 1 game boy...

1 SNES, 1 N64, and 1 Atari Jaguar. 2 NES powergloves (with fingertips cut out) a few random controllers and a few random jaguar games. I don't know if any of this shit works but got a big bag o shit from my buddy the other day. Will post pics later when I get it out of my car. Probably gonna try and sell it to some local north bay collector. 

I doubt you will get much since they are used items, gloves are ruined, and not rare. Worse even new they were known to have problems.

1 Like
Vindell -

I doubt you will get much since they are used items, gloves are ruined, and not rare. Worse even new they were known to have problems.

If the gloves don't work he could turn them into fifis. No losers here.

1 Like

You're probably right Vindell. But I'm not necessarily looking for much. And a buddy of mine said some of it would likely be sought after even if just for parts that could be used in rebuilds. 

If the n64 sticks aren't fucked up they are worth a lot. 

![](upload://grjDTySuSqmGKerYqPVZThwcV2I.jpeg)

![](upload://iZyfLse2lo10caY1yrEfTgeVmGQ.jpeg)

![](upload://x2nIzeNtlVDAI9yzTEbfJVL3InB.jpeg)

![](upload://yjko4NjHyyaV9rTOAe1n5vyEVTj.jpeg)

I remember the power gloves well enough, but never heard of Atari Jaguar. Did these come out in the 80’s like the glove?

Atari Jaguar was the 1st 64-bit system, I think. 

Oro Gerardo ORO

The gloves sell quickly, but not for much.

Floppy Divac - 

1 SNES, 1 N64, and 1 Atari Jaguar. 2 NES powergloves (with fingertips cut out) a few random controllers and a few random jaguar games. I don't know if any of this shit works but got a big bag o shit from my buddy the other day. Will post pics later when I get it out of my car. Probably gonna try and sell it to some local north bay collector. 

Maybe a $100-200 if you’re lucky. First you need to find someone who wants the actual consoles and doesn’t want them in good condition or mint. With emulation people can play the games for free. So you are looking for a specific type of person who only wants the “true” experience. IMO that only matters for N64. Watches can emulate NES. There was no real experience with the earlier consoles.

Anyone who collects which is the only thing you can do with a Powerglove since they were never actually functional to any serious degree, would want them unaltered. So they are pretty much trash if they were cut.

You will have trouble with the Jaguar. Nobody wanted them when they were around. Nothing has really changed there.

If any jag stuff works consider it a win Floppy.

Retro collecting is actually very hot right now. There’s an Atari Jaguar on eBay right now with 2 controllers and a couple of games going for $240. 

SNES goes for around $100. Power gloves go for over $100 each with the sensors. Doom and Alien vs Predetor in the box with manual can go for $100-$150 each.

Floppy Divac -

![](upload://iZyfLse2lo10caY1yrEfTgeVmGQ.jpeg)

OH MY GOD

I have an Ebay store and would be interested in them. Can we talk a price?

Chael_McD - 

If any jag stuff works consider it a win Floppy.

That’s what people did when they bought it brand new.

1 Like

How much for the n64?