2 side of the Civil War

Supposedly these are who will be for and against...

For:
Iron Man,
Colossus,
Luke Cage,
Goliath,
Ms. Marvel,
Mr. Fantastic,
Sentry,
She-Hulk,
Spider-Man,
Bishop

Against:
Captain America
Black Bolt
Dr. Strange
Hulkling
Human Torch
Invisible Woman
Kate Bishop
Namor
Patriot
Wiccan
Wolverine
Cyclops
The Thing

I got this from another group, supposedly this is the info from wikipedia. I don't know, seems like a lot of people missing and a lot of people on the wrong side. Spiderman for the registration, but the rest of the FF bial on Reed?

It also leaves off some major characters, Daredevil, Cable, Punisher etc, that could play a role.

Well, I sincerely doubt Frank Castle gives a shit.

Kate Bishop?

Please note Invisible woman on the same side as namor while Mr. Invisible woman is holding his wanker. Coincidence? I don't think so.

uh... maybe I am too unfamiliar with Marvel but doesn't Black Bolt just go "Oh" or "Aah" and its equivalent to the force of an atom bomb or something? So if he opens his mouth, doesn't it kinda end the discussion? I seem to recall a refrenec where he made a Celestial or something reconsider smashing earth.

MS

kinda hard for me to see xmen on any other side but against...mutant registration act ring any bells. Kinda hard for me to see spidey side but maybe it has to do with his boss

uh... maybe I am too unfamiliar with Marvel but doesn't Black Bolt just go "Oh" or "Aah" and its equivalent to the force of an atom bomb or something?

Correct. Unfortunately his power would hit everything in the area, similar to an actual atomic blast...so he would kill everyone, enemies and allies.

"doesn't Black Bolt just go "Oh" or "Aah" and its equivalent to the force of an atom bomb or something?"

I'd hate to be around when he coughs.

He meditates for hours daily to make sure he doesn't sigh, cough or make any noise in his sleep.

Wha about when he bust a nut in CRYSTAL???

I just read in Wizard the Deadpool will be hunting down unregistered superhumans. That'll be sweet.

thanx Paw

Why would cosmic level heros care what the us does?

ttt