2 weeks gone and still cant put

2 weeks gone and still cant put weight on my leg.
Still use chrutches and a knee brace..

My leg turned inwards when sparring with 260 lbs guy,i heard my knee pop loud 2 times..

I visited a orthopeadic 2 weeks agoo and he told me i have partial MCL tear...he also checked if i tore my ACL and said my ACL is fine but sometimes the tests are negative because the injury is fresh so he can tell what exactly is injured after like 2 weeks..

When i try to put the weight on my leg i get pain under the patella and my patella goes like down ,its painful,cant put alot weight on the leg..
I started having pain under the patella like 9 days after the injury happened..

Shit i just hope its not ACL ??? (im fuc**d for at
least 6-8 months if i do surgery fast.)

Anyone knows what it can be before i visit my orthopeadic surgeon on monday.?

Could it possably be Meniscus tear?

Thanks

TTT

Oh yeah i forgot to say

I removed the knee brace 3 days agoo (14 days after the injury)just to see how much i can bend my knee,and in the first 7 days of the injury when trying to bend my knee below 35 degrees ,got a lot of pain in my MCL and couldnt bend it more..

And now after 14 days i removed the knee brace and started bending my knee slowly and i had no pain in my MCL after 35 degrees ,i was like oh great i will be back in a month or two and then i proceed to bend my knee slowly further and get pain below patella and cant bend it no more then like 40 degrees ..

Its like someone put the concrete in my knee and it will brake if i move it more..

TTT