20 rep sets of squats

….are a healthy way to say, "I hate myself."

That's all.

Gonna add 5# and do it again monday.

My favorite place to do 20 rep sets of squats is in the Wrong Forum Asshole.

I always do high rep leg work. Never less than12 squats. Sometimes upwards of 35 or so. Phone Post 3.0

And you shouldn't be squatting on Monday if you squatted on Saturday. Phone Post 3.0

Have a long list of injuries so I only squat occasionally. Mostly I'll leg press or Sumo dead lift w a kettle bell, lots of Hindu squats, etc. Back in the day I'd squat heavy but my spine and lower back have been compressed enough after a lifetime of football, wrestling and actin the fool. Phone Post 3.0

I take a shake right after every squat session. It's made by WFA. Phone Post 3.0

Ray Cappa - And you shouldn't be squatting on Monday if you squatted on Saturday. Phone Post 3.0

my squats stalled out when i started going heavier. Then i did something awful to my hips, so i stopped.

Started again and still not getting anywhere. Figured I'd try some high-rep sets for a few weeks to get the ol' wheels back in shape.

Doing everything else, low and heavy.

Ray Cappa - I always do high rep leg work. Never less than12 squats. Sometimes upwards of 35 or so. Phone Post 3.0

There is NEVER any need to do 35. 20 reps at max.

I LOVE Squats. Here is a KILLER workout that I do from time to time. Enjoy!

4 Reps @ 220lbs
6 Reps @ 176lbs
10 Reps @ 132lbs.

1) Fill the bar
2) As soon as you've done the first 4 reps, strip 2 22's off 3) Immediately do your 6 reps and then strip 2 22's off.
4) Immediately do the remaining 10 reps with the weight left on the bar (2x45's).

THEN! Do 10 lateral raises with 2x13lb Dumbells

THEN! Do 60 seconds of Bicep Curls with 2x22lb Dumbell's

Take a 2 minute break and repeat 7-10 times.

You'll love it! :-)

I think Jiu Jitsu puts enough stress on the spine so no need for heavy squats.

I do single Leg Pistols with up to 53 pound kettlebell and its pretty intense for the legs......

deadlifts, that is all

Jesus KO'd stayrad - 
Ray Cappa - And you shouldn't be squatting on Monday if you squatted on Saturday. Phone Post 3.0
Maybe you should bitch Phone Post 3.0

if you're a man you'll squat when you want to squat

Zero1 - 

I think Jiu Jitsu puts enough stress on the spine so no need for heavy squats.

I do single Leg Pistols with up to 53 pound kettlebell and its pretty intense for the legs......

To most people those are heavy squats and putting a lot of pressure on the spine brah.

If I'm a fuck my back up I'll do it on the mat. Phone Post 3.0

I bet half you guys don't even lift. I'll squach more than all of you. Phone Post 3.0

if you are squatting hard and heavy, your legs should be screaming at you for the next 2-3 days so you shouldnt even think about hitting squats again until 4-5 days later...you guys just arent lifting hard enough..

Lol pussys Phone Post 3.0

Do jump squats if you want to super charge your legs.

try squats with 1-3 rep sets

Sir Real - Start with power cleans, then go to squats. Always hi-rep. Old school 21's (3x7). For sqts. 7x deep-to-horz, 7x horz-to-stand, 7x full movement.
Wot.

How bout just squat heavy ass weight faggot. Phone Post 3.0

Ray Cappa - And you shouldn't be squatting on Monday if you squatted on Saturday. Phone Post 3.0
Let him squat bro Phone Post 3.0