20 UG worthy facts? 20 things that crashed the UG?

Everyone is coming out with a list of the 20 greatest everything around Saturday's fight. The UG being the UG we should come up with a list of the 20 craziest things that ever happened - you knew Kevin Randleman was a UGer when... he was warming up backstage by leaping around, landed on some pipes, and knocked himself out, thus cancelling the main event. Fact.

What do you got? Can be good, bad, crazy, just what the UG remembers. Joe Son getting punched in the nuts. Most thick. solid. tight for you beepers. And etc.

I'll order them. Unless you think the order is terrible, in which case Chris ordered them.

Tuli's tooth flying into the audience has to be the first crazy moment to ever happen in the UFC. Since it was the first fight ever. I remember all of us screaming, and thinking holy shit this crazy... Phone Post

Rousimar's early celebration against Dan.

It even had Herb Dean flabbergasted.

Sumu & Judu

Ghost of Retard - Tuli's tooth flying into the audience has to be the first crazy moment to ever happen in the UFC. Since it was the first fight ever. I remember all of us screaming, and thinking holy shit this crazy... Phone Post

Teila Tuli's toothie is awesome. And now he stars on Hawai'i 5-0. What's better than that?

Lot's of good stuff in Clyde Gentry's book - No holds barred. It's a goldmine for early UFC stories. Pat Smith getting his ass kicked in an elevator by Tank Abbott's crew.

I think a better list would be the twenty biggest events that crashed the UG :)

Kimbo vs. Gannon would be #1

I think Kenflo's play by play of Kimbo Gannon was pretty cool. 2 of which ended up in the UFC Phone Post 3.0

Chris -

Dammit you beat me to it. Was typing it out and my cat broke something. Damn you cat! Phone Post 3.0

Chris - 

Everyone has multiple top 20 lists. Idea is excellent. So post those, too!

Fedor's 1st real loss crashed the UG. Phone Post 3.0

Obviously Silva getting KO'd made the UG overload. But is that to fresh? Phone Post 3.0

That Ninjitsu alternate that came out in the finals and won the championship, because Harold Howard decided to do that crazy ass backward flip to kick things off.

I just scared off Royce Gracie!  Better jump on my head!

Corey Hill's broken leg.

Is this UFC only?

Mark Hunt's atomic butt drop also comes to mind.

UG Grand Prix Phone Post 3.0

Serra beating GSP
Brock tapping to Mir
Kimbo getting ko'd by seth
Zuffa buying pride
Fedor losing to verdum

Im at work now so i cant come up with anymore but those should be on there. Phone Post 3.0

Broctober!

The infamous what is this ad doing on the ug? Thread. One of the funniest things I've ever read anywhere let alone on the ug lol. Phone Post

Fedor Getting Triangled is the biggest one i remember.

The UG was fucked for a while.

Serra koing GSP took her down.

Dan Bingoing Bisping was one.