20 UG worthy facts? 20 things that crashed the UG?

I remember being on the underground all night awaiting results from Royce Gracies return to BJJ when he had the no time limit match with Wallid Ismael. People were posting all different fake results so when the real result came in everyone thought it was another trolling attempt.

When Napao knocked Cro-Cop out by head kick, and non-UFC when Heath Herring got kissed by Nakao at the K-1 event and when Kimbo got knocked out by Seth Petruzelli at the last EliteXC after Shamrock cut himself grappling while warming up Phone Post 3.0

Randy dropping big Tim at the beginning of the first round.

Silva making it look easy against Rich.

The reign of OMA and the death of Kimo.

The Condit Diaz decision certainly stirred up a shit storm as far as UG crashing I've been around for...

Hendo KOing Bisping has got to rank for the crippling blow to the UKTT and the romo material that followed in its wake. Phone Post 3.0

Ronda picking up the harley.

Kirik - 

Ghost of Retard - Tuli's tooth flying into the audience has to be the first crazy moment to ever happen in the UFC. Since it was the first fight ever. I remember all of us screaming, and thinking holy shit this crazy... Phone Post

Teila Tuli's toothie is awesome. And now he stars on Hawai'i 5-0. What's better than that?

I had no idea!!

Man it's crazy but he looks the exact same even 20years later. Man I immediately recognized him, even without the foot to his face lol!!

Rashad's Afterparty Rocked thread was legendary on the UG.

Oh yeah, and The Garv trolling that news reporter.  LOL!

Kirik -
Chris - 

I think a better list would be the twenty biggest events that crashed the UG :)

Kimbo vs. Gannon would be #1

Everyone has multiple top 20 lists. Idea is excellent. So post those, too!

We should do a top 20 top 20 in which we count down the top 20 top 20's ever made on the ug. Phone Post 3.0

Teila actually owns a shrimp truck now. Great guy, met him about a month ago lol.

This has got to be a top 20 MMA moment on the UG:

When Hermes KO'd Manny Reyes for $1

The ugs app development team?

I kid I kid ;) Phone Post 3.0

hendo h-bombin skooter to hell from across the fuckin internet son

that how he do it

SuperCalo Phone Post 3.0

Tito's sage with the Lion's Den.

Starting with Guy Mezger, Frank and finally Ken.

Here's an idea for a list.
The top scandals that dominated the UG

examples
Greasing
Fallon Fox
Hoezler Reich(sp?)

I'm forgetting a lot of good ones

Hendricks KOing gsp is up next Phone Post 3.0

If Petey Dies...Petey Dies

hughes tkoing royce was huge