MMA Underground Forums

200-0 kiai master vs any mma fighter

Kiai master puts his 200-0 record and $5,000 on the line to any mma fighter thats up for the challenge. Sorry not sure exactly how to put up a direct link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEDaCIDvj6I

oldie but a goodie

Old news on the UG but funny nonetheless.

Couldn't beat the MMA fighter, but he'd probably have better luck against a Yamma Pitfighter. I hear the Yamma's sloping sides were specifically designed to help focus all the Chi to the center of the ring, and prevent it from escaping into the crowd were it could do damage beyond any of our comprehension.

His belt was tied to high restricted his chi.

LOL, that was funny shit...

LEGEND... So hilarious... I was actually looking for this video last week. Thanks for the post.

still funny

he sure was shocked when he began bleeding

"maybe i am full of shit?!?"

The sad part is that the fighters are father and son and they haven't spoken to each other since the fight.

For fuck sake that is what mma was designed for... to rid itself from these idiots who believe in magic... I feel sorry for the guy but he had to be exposed for what he is.

I personally will not be happy until all these guys are just a bad memory... they are bad for ma not least mma.

What I still cant grasp is why the guy went through with it?

All of the people he was used to working with were obviously going along with the act. He could have gotten himself seriously hurt if like John Marsh showed up and dislocated his shoulder.

"The sad part is that the fighters are father and son and they haven't spoken to each other since the fight. "
How do you know this? I've been dying to know backstory on this.

Father and Son?.... surely not! that would be really sad.Still... I love my old man, but if he were peddeling that shit, I would knock his sorry ass out the same way... lol! It must be BS!

Posted: 18 minutes ago
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up Event.observe("vote-21912550-down", "click", castVote); Event.observe("vote-21912550-up", "click", castVote);

The sad part is that the fighters are father and son and they haven't spoken to each other since the fight.

are you serious? what else do you know about this? I figured it was a pancrase guy...I tought I saw a pancrase logo on the one guys jacket.

5 years ago just called....they are still laughing