2004/2005 NAGA SCHEDULE

2005 SCHEDULE
The following is a summary of upcoming events for both NAGA Submission Grappling Tournaments and USMMAA Mixed Martial Arts events sponsored by the NAGA (Mass Destruction and Reality Fighting). 

April 2 (Saturday) REALITY FIGHTING VIII Atlantic City NJ 18 NHB Fights - Confirmed

April 23 (Saturday) MASS DESTRUCTION XX Boston, Massachusetts 15 NHB Fights - Confirmed

May 7 (Saturday) NAGA GEORGIA Mt. Zion, GA 100 Gi & No-Gi Divisions Confirmed

May 21 (Saturday) NAGA CHICAGO Cicero, IL 130 Gi & No-Gi Divisions - Confirmed

June 11 (Saturday) NAGA PRO AM Coral Springs, FL 100 Gi & No-Gi Divisions - Confirmed

July 16 (Saturday Day) CAPE COD CLASSIC – SUBMISSION GRAPPLING Cape Cod, MA 100 Gi & No-Gi Divisions Confirmed

July 16 (Saturday Evening) MASS DESTRUCTION 21 - Cape Cod, MA Confirmed

August 6 (Saturday Evening) REALITY FIGHTING 8 (Wildwood Convention Center) - Confirmed

August 6 & 7 NAGA BATTLE AT THE BEACH VI 175 Gi & No-Gi Divisions (Wildwood Convention Center) - Confirmed

FOR MORE INFORMATION ON ANY EVENT:

Click here

ttt im working on it! :)

"Nov 13 NEW ENGLAND GRAPPLING CHAMPIONSHIPS New Haven, CT 100 + No-Gi & Gi Divisions Tenative "

I got worried you werent having the NEGC this year, because its usually before the NAGC.

Good deals, Hawaii is stacked with great MMA fighters, I can't
wait to see how their grapplers are. Next year I'm calling for a
Cabbage vs. Callahan superfight

up

TTT!

THE GRAPPLING HALL OF FAME  

Grappling has grown at an extraordinary pace over the past decade. In order to recognize the efforts that made it possible, the Grappling Hall of Fame has been inaugurated.

The mission of the Grappling Hall of Fame is to honor men and women, past and present, who by their deeds as fighters, trainers, officials, and/or contributors, and by the example of their lives, personify the great sport of Grappling, and to enshrine such individuals in the National Grappling Hall of Fame.      

The First Annual Induction Ceremony will be held January 22, 2005, just outside New York City, at the Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, Teaneck, NJ. Premiere inductees will include Renzo Gracie, Rickson Gracie, Lloyd Irvin, Bob Shirmer, Royce Gracie, Tiger Schulmann, Mario Sperry and others upon whose shoulders our sport rests.

The banquet includes dinner, cash bar, DJ, etc; tickets will be available soon. Discount hotel rooms at the Marriott, directions, and more details on the ceremony will be made available shortly.  

GRAPPLING HALL OF FAME DINNER

WHEN:      Saturday, January 22, 2005 (Doors open at 7 PM)
WHERE:    Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe ( Teaneck , NJ)    
WHAT:       800 Capacity Dinner Banquet – Open to all
INFO:        GrapplingHallofFame.com
COST:        $68 Adults, $55 Children (Includes Tax & Tip)

TTT

DIRECTIONS:

MARRIOTT TEANECK at GLENPOINT
100 Frank W. Burr Blvd.
Teaneck, NJ 07666
Phone (201) 836-0600 Fax (201) 836-5588

Directions to the Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe Hotel

FROM THE GEORGE WASHINGTON BRIDGE AND ROUTE 95 SOUTH
Cross over the bridge and follow signs for I-95 South/NJ Turnpike, stay in the LOCAL LANES, to Exit –70, Teaneck. Hotel is right in front of you.

FROM THE LINCOLN TUNNEL AND NEW JERSEY TURNPIKE NORTH
Take the NJ Turnpike to Exit 18W. Pay toll and follow signs for I-95 North/George Washington Bridge. Take Exit 70, and then follow signs for Teaneck. Hotel will be on your right after crossing over highway.

FROM THE GARDEN STATE PARKWAY AND ROUTE 80 EAST
Exit off the Garden State Parkway at Exit 159. Follow signs for Route 80 East, stay in LOCAL Lanes. Take exit 70, then follow signs for Teaneck. Hotel will be on your right after crossing over highway.

FROM ROUTE 4
Take the Teaneck Road/Ridgefield Park exit. Stay on Teaneck Road until you reach DeGraw Avenue (5 traffic lights) and make a left. At next light make a left; hotel will be on your right.

FROM NEWARK AIRPORT
Follow signs for NJ Turnpike North. Take NJ Turnpike to Exit 18W. Pay toll and follow signs for I-95 North/George Washington Bridge. Take Exit 70, and then follow signs for Teaneck. Hotel will be on your right after crossings over highway.

FROM JFK AIRPORT
Follow signs for the Van Wyck Expressway North, which leads to the Grand Central Parkway/West to the Triboro Bridge. Follow signs to the Major Deagan Expressway or Harlem River Drive North, then follow signs for the George Washington Bridge. Cross over the Bridge and follow signs for I-95 South/ NJ Turnpike, LOCAL Lanes. EXIT 70-Teaneck. Just 3 miles from the bridge. Hotel is right in front of you.

Kipp, have you considered running a NAGA event in California?

ttt

Yes we are woring on it for next year

ttt

ttt

ttt

DRANKA - IS OUR MAN!

Welcome back to the ATL.

Kipp-who do I contact about getting Joe Jordan on some Mass Destruction cards? Can you email me at michael.camp@checmail.com? Thanks for your time and keep up the great work!

860-632-2753