2005... Chloroquine a potent inhibitor... Corona

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1232869/#!po=68.6441

Dr. Anthony Fauci, whose “expert” advice to President Trump has resulted in the complete shutdown of the greatest economic engine in world history, has known since 2005 that chloroquine is an effective inhibitor of coronaviruses.
How did he know this? Because of research done by the National Institutes of Health, of which he is the director. In connection with the SARS outbreak – caused by a coronavirus dubbed SARS- CoV – the NIH researched chloroquine and concluded that it was effective at stopping the SARS coronavirus in its tracks. The COVID-19 bug is likewise a coronavirus, labeled SARS-CoV-2. While not exactly the same virus as SARS-CoV-1, it is genetically related to it, and shares 79% of its genome, as the name SARS-CoV-2 implies. They both use the same host cell receptor, which is what viruses use to gain entry to the cell and infect the victim.

COVER UP: Fauci Approved Chloroquine, Hydroxychloroquine 15 Years Ago to Cure Coronaviruses; “Nobody Needed to Die”

MRW OP is tarded - GIF - Imgur

I'm not saying that there isn't James Bond villain-level mustache twirling going on in the world, I'm saying that you have to build the world's best bridges to convince reasonable people to go there and see it for themselves. 

Everything else is useless, inaccurate, or dishonest. 

No shit numbnuts, that research is the exact reason why hospitals around the world were using HCQ as an off-label indication for COVID19 even before Trump ever opened his mouth and politicized the fucking issue. Different strains react differently to different treatments since they have different virulence factors and modes of pathogenesis. This has been debunked so many times, it really doesn't even merit a response. You're a jackass and you should feel bad about how stupid you are.

Anyways, remdesevir is looking incredibly promising and will probably become the gold standard for treatment soon, so hopefully it will shut jackasses like you the fuck up, and allow you morons to latch onto another fake controversy.

MattyECB - 

No shit numbnuts, that research is the exact reason why hospitals around the world were using HCQ as an off-label indication for COVID19 even before Trump ever opened his mouth and politicized the fucking issue. Different strains react differently to different treatments since they have different virulence factors and modes of pathogenesis. This has been debunked so many times, it really doesn't even merit a response. You're a jackass and you should feel bad about how stupid you are.

Anyways, remdesevir is looking incredibly promising and will probably become the gold standard for treatment soon, so hopefully it will shut jackasses like you the fuck up, and allow you morons to latch onto another fake controversy.

And that's not even touching the fact that window of time and dosage window were the main barriers to HCQ effectiveness, gauging from anecdotal evidence thus far. I mean it's not like an immortalized cell line of from monkey kidneys could have different reactions to drug toxicity than a FUCKING HUMAN BEING.

Honestly, just put your mouth over an exhaust pipe and do the world's gene pool a favor.

MattyECB -

Yea, I've been with you on 90% of everything you have posted since this whole thing started. But the remdesavir thing is garbage. They changed their endpoints after another study was leaked and showed poor performance on those particular endpoints. Time to recovery is a little faster, but mortality rate is unaffected (how does it speed up recovery without impacting mortality is beyond me). 

Many in the NIH are directly paid by Gilead. Fauci decides to do a presser from the WH on the day that the negative findings of remdesavir are published in another journal. And then calls it the new standard of treatment before the study is even completed? 

Something fishy going on. And even if not, remdesavir showing very underwhelming results. The tamiflu of Covid.

Caladan - 
MattyECB -

Yea, I've been with you on 90% of everything you have posted since this whole thing started. But the remdesavir thing is garbage. They changed their endpoints after another study was leaked and showed poor performance on those particular endpoints. Time to recovery is a little faster, but mortality rate is unaffected (how does it speed up recovery without impacting mortality is beyond me). 

Many in the NIH are directly paid by Gilead. Fauci decides to do a presser from the WH on the day that the negative findings of remdesavir are published in another journal. And then calls it the new standard of treatment before the study is even completed? 

Something fishy going on. And even if not, remdesavir showing very underwhelming results. The tamiflu of Covid.

Agree with the tamiflu comparison.

We'll just have to see. Plenty of studies ongoing.

Speed up recovery without affecting mortality is also like tamiflu. It's like saying that if you're really sick, it won't change a thing. But if you're moderately sick, you'll get better quicker. Honestly, it's not a very important outcome measure from my perspective. I want a drug that will affect mortality, length on a ventilator, the % risk of being on a ventilator.

I'm not very excited if you're sick for 7 days instead of 10.

1 Like