2006 NJ Freestyle Sambo Open

Regular athletic shorts are OK and wrestling shoes are OK but, you need a sambo kurtka. There will be some for sale there but you can also purchase one through us, through Club Kozak (listed above), through Vlad Koulikov, or Lance Campbell.

Eugene, I know you guys are coming...if you want to set up a table and sell you stuff, you are more than welcome :o)

Steve

TTT

ttt

Mike,

Did you go to DC for the USAW Pan Am trials?

Nope....Mommy wouldn't lend me the car. LOL

It's all good though I got freestyle and Greco Roman trials for the Empire State Games this weekend and your tourney of course. =)

ttt

Sorry dude, I know that feeling. I only just bought my own car recently.

ttt

Steve....I'm out. Type 1 dislocation of the left big toe. I was so pumped for this tourney =(

Damn. Heal up and get to the next one.

ttt

Steve, good luck with the event , let me know how the rule changes work out. Sorry we can't be there, we are looking forward to Oct 8th.

Thanks. No Problem. October 8th should be great too :o)

TTT

I am very sorry to say that it was a poor turn out. Nevertheless, we had some good matches and it went a long way to introducing the sport to new audiences. I will post pics, etc soon.

is sombo dead in the us i went to a brazil jujitus tournament and there was like hundreds of guys

Can't compare a jujitsu tourny in Brazil to a sambo event in the US - that is like apples and oranges dude. Sambo is not dead, just growing slowly.

bazil no i was in new jersey and they had like a hundred was't you eent in jersy also