2007 Joslin's Canadian Open

ttt

Why is there a difference between men and women's match lengths? Could the advanced women have 7 minute matches too?

jiu chick brought this issue up for the Grand Prix earlier in the year and Tony changed the times. I agree with her and don't see why there's a difference.

thank you for putting it bluntly :)

is there going to be blechers this year? i drove up to watch some buddies of mine last year...standing behind muscule heads on my tippy toes gets hard on the ol calves trying to watch :p

the theatre room was pretty rad though.

ttt for the old men!

ttt

Is it only adults competeing on Sunday? Last yr they had the kids first then the adults started at 11pm or 12 noon. My buddy thought that the kids compete Saturday afternoon and the adults on Sunday. That makes sense to me. What age is considered an adult? 16 and up or 18 and up?

SORRY ABOUT MY DUMBASS POST!JUST REREAD THE POST FROM JOSLINS -ADULTS ON SUNDAY ONLY. Just like to know about the age divisions?

i will support this tourney as I have for the past 3 years but I do not like the new weigh-in rule. it will most likely cause even more delays than last year. and a seven pound leeway is not a good idea, that's almost a whole different weight category. oh well, that being said it is still one of the best tourneys and as i already stated we should all support it.

TTT

The weigh in diffence is for gi 7 lbs is it not included

What vendors will be there? I hear many from Niagara and Toronto are interested in being on site?

I do think a Masters (35+) division would be a nice addition. It's certainly big enough now to support it.

- Kyle

TTT for a Master division.

I'd still fighting the adults if permited.

TTT for a master's division! Us older working stiffs need a break! ;)

ttt

ttta

TTT for a Master division =)

TTT for masters division...

although I would prefer 40 plus.

Why people don't post their name, level and weight so Jeff can see if it is possible to do a +35 division?

here is my info:

Fernando
Advanced
Under 170

I fight only gi, don't count on my ona NO GI division.

Fernando