2009 Mundials DVD video preview

The DVDs are coming along nicely and we are anticipating a September release. This will be the biggest World's DVD release ever. More details to come!

www.budovideos.com

awesome.

ttt

overdramatized

Budovideos - This will be the biggest World's DVD release ever.

i assume it will be the biggest price tag as well.. eh? =P

Will it have the running commentary also?

^ I hope so.

I also hope it has the Williams / Flannery breakdown of moves section as well.

PTM2020 -  ^ I hope so.

I also hope it has the Williams / Flannery breakdown of moves section as well.

I dont mind the breakdown, but please no commentary.

Darcebrabo - I dont mind the breakdown, but please no commentary.

What didn't you like about Williams and Flanery's commentary? I thought it was great, and added detail (and humour) to what can be a pretty dry experience when watching comp DVDs. I'd much rather hear expert commentary then listen to random bits of coaching in English and Portuguese being shouted from the stands.

Greatest athletes in the world? Lol.

my momma said if you can't say nothing nice ...

can't wait to see some of the matches

I really loved the commentary's but it would be cool to have the ability to turn them off if I wanted to just concentrate on the matches.

Cool... Looking forward to it! Hope it doesn't take too long to come out or is not too overpriced either! And I agree although I like the commentary, it would be great to have a feature in which you could switch it off to study the matches more closely!

The lady's clips were great.

I thought the commentary was great...and when I wanted to watch it over with my students and analyze I turned down the volume.

They did a great job.

Sir Taps - 
Darcebrabo - I dont mind the breakdown, but please no commentary.

What didn't you like about Williams and Flanery's commentary? I thought it was great, and added detail (and humour) to what can be a pretty dry experience when watching comp DVDs. I'd much rather hear expert commentary then listen to random bits of coaching in English and Portuguese being shouted from the stands.

It just sometimes got bothersome. Its like when your watching football, the commentary can be comical with strategic details added, but sometimes you'd just like to focus and concentrate on the game without having all of the talk.

If they add the commentary again, thats fan, but an option for no commentary would be great for the people who'd rather just watch the matches like we've been doing for these past years.

I personally didn't like the commentary either - but i did like the moves section just my opinion - i did see them interviewing the competitors after they won which i thought was Awesome and a great idea

lose the commentary IMO.

PTM2020 - I really loved the commentary's but it would be cool to have the ability to turn them off if I wanted to just concentrate on the matches.

Mute button?

pats0 - 
PTM2020 - I really loved the commentary's but it would be cool to have the ability to turn them off if I wanted to just concentrate on the matches.

Mute button?

nah,  the coaching the crowds chanting and overall ambiance is something I'd still want to hear.