2009 Mundials DVD video preview

PTM2020 - 
pats0 - 
PTM2020 - I really loved the commentary's but it would be cool to have the ability to turn them off if I wanted to just concentrate on the matches.

Mute button?

nah,  the coaching the crowds chanting and overall ambiance is something I'd still want to hear.

Ditto.

Hey guys.

Yes the commentary will be there and it will be selectable in English, Japanese or no commentary. There are also some pre fight and post fight interviews as well as all the semi and quarter final matches for black belt, the best black belt fighs, best brown and purple, best moves and move breakdowns by Sean and Shawn.

damn gonna have purple belt matches too eh?

Budovideos - Hey guys.

Yes the commentary will be there and it will be selectable in English, Japanese or no commentary. There are also some pre fight and post fight interviews as well as all the semi and quarter final matches for black belt, the best black belt fighs, best brown and purple, best moves and move breakdowns by Sean and Shawn.

Nice!!!

not worth $70.

markffd - overdramatized

actually it's a pretty big deal if you enjoy the sport.  not overdramatized, imo

Looks good to me- and I love the commentary by Sean and Sharn.

GAME-DOG - not worth $70.

maybe not quite but it sure beats the old vhs copies i used to get in the 90's.

you want good quality footage and production with a small target audience, you pay a decent price.

coop

looks nice but.... i think the 101 submission series were much better and helped my game not to mention exciting