2010 Ontario Provincial BJJ Championship

ttt for lachlan competing

Good news for all competitors, after 5 days we have 122 competitors registered and they keep coming. Do not wait until tomorrow, register today, you can still be the 2010 BJJ Provincial Champion.

BALEIA - ttt for lachlan competing

what? what happened? something must be wrong :)

Coaches and competitors,

Just a reminder that we are entering the final week of registrations for the upcoming Provincial Championship. The registration deadline is by Monday, November 29th, 2010. Since this is a PRE-REGISTRATION ONLY event, the deadline date will be your last opportunity to participate in this exciting finish to our 2010 tournaments. We have enjoyed tremendous success in the level displayed at each of our events this year; our Provincial Champions will certainly have achieved a respectable accomplishment. Don't miss your opportunity to take home the title.... REGISTER NOW!
Please remind your teammates that the last opportunity to register for this event (and to have a chance to become the Provincial Champion)

Best of luck to all competitors and academies. Thank you for supporting an amazing year of competitions and see you on December 4th!

All competitors in the junior, adult and master divisions will receive an issue of Jits Magazine, a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu lifestyle magazine.

Thank you all for competing!

TTT for the last tourny of the year!

ttt for more purple competitors!

Role call?

Coaches and competitors,

Just a reminder that today (Monday 29th) is the last day of registrations for the upcoming Provincial Championship. Since this is a PRE-REGISTRATION ONLY event, the deadline date will be your last opportunity to participate in this exciting finish to our 2010 tournaments. We have enjoyed tremendous success in the level displayed at each of our sanctioned events this year; our Provincial Champions will certainly have achieved a respectable accomplishment. Don't miss your opportunity to take home the title.... REGISTER NOW!

We look forward to a historic event that will produce Champions from within our talented and highly competitive community. Please remind your teammates that the last opportunity to register for this event (and to have a chance to become the Provincial Champion) is by Monday, November 29th, 2010.

We have 400 competitors already registered for this event, you cannot miss the last event of the year.

Once again, thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you and your teammates on December 4th!

Best of luck to all competitors and academies.

Don't Delay Pre-Register TODAY

to the toppp

I'll register if I'm guaranteed to win. J/K. Maybe. Any freebies? Phone Post

Here are the results of the 2010 Ontario Provincial BJJ Championship, with more than 80 academies and almost 500 competitors.

Results

http://www.ontariobjjchampionship.com/result2010

Great event. Congrats to everybody who competed, to our 2010 Provincial Champions, and to Fernando, Omar, Tony and the rest of the gang at the OJA for putting on a fantastic tournament. Lots of great sporting attitudes, some really exciting matches.

Unfortunately I didn't get to see any of the action on the other mats, but in the adult divisions the girls rocked it on my mat. The crowd was going bananas for Roya, Shah's tiny and extremely dangerous white belt, who fought up two weight divisions and lost a really, really close final on an early takedown.

trianglegrrl - Great event. Congrats to everybody who competed, to our 2010 Provincial Champions, and to Fernando, Omar, Tony and the rest of the gang at the OJA for putting on a fantastic tournament. Lots of great sporting attitudes, some really exciting matches.

Unfortunately I didn't get to see any of the action on the other mats, but in the adult divisions the girls rocked it on my mat. The crowd was going bananas for Roya, Shah's tiny and extremely dangerous white belt, who fought up two weight divisions and lost a really, really close final on an early takedown.

Definitely the loudest cheering section in all of Ontario. There are some coaches out there that you just expect to hear at these events. Danny, Marco and Scott Schilling are always making the noise. Whenever one of them isn't present the noise level drops a couple of notches.

It was an amazing year of competition and I'm sure the next one will be even better. Thanks to everyone who made it happen. As a competitor I attended every single event and all of them were great.

trianglegrrl -

Roya!!

Well, another year of bjj in the big city is over. Congrats to all the competitors from the weekend and throughout the year. Also, I would like to thank the hosts of these tournaments, all of them, for giving me/us, the opportunity to compete, watch, coach or whatever you do, thanks for that.

And a word for the crew from welland weland, after winning your match, or matches not fights, please refrain from doing the mma fighter pose, with hands up and the snarling mean face, this is jiu-jitsu not mma, it's both inappropriate and embarrasing. As prestigous as the provincials are, I don't think that match DVDs are being sent to Dana white for the Canadian ultimate fighter. When in the big city, please act accordingly, thank-you.

^^ Can't handle the fighter lifestyle! Phone Post

I am all for the thumbs up pose! ;)

Great year for jiu jitsu here in Ontario, I've attended most of the OJA tournys and havent had many complaints. With Fernando's tourny in April and the Abu Dhabi Pro Cup Trials in Feb, I can't wait to step it up to get my hands on some prizes!