2012 Fighter Of The Year?

A. Silva. I felt Frankie beat Bendo in the the rematch, so that eliminates him. I wasn't happy with JBJ not fighting in 151, so that eliminates him. Anderson at 37 is still Champ and finishing guys even out of his own weight class and on short notice, which even garners enough attention to take on
The LHW Belt. That's impressive, whether he agrees to it or not.

Bendo Phone Post

I would have to go with Anderson, the destruction of Bonner did it for me, to go up a weight class and then make a seasoned opponent look that bad again, Anderson deserves FOTY

Matt Brown Phone Post

Anderson

or

Bones

edit

or

Bendo
(strong case for Bendo made on this thread)

can't see giving it to anderson for beating sonnen and bonnar.
Cain only fought twice, but he almost gets my vote.

but,Bendo for sure.

all of the guys who came to mind at first all lost recently:
Nate
Miller
J Lau
Boetsch
Belcher, etc.

If Hendricks victory over Fitch was a few days later, I would give it to him.

I would probably have to give it to Demetrious Johnson or Ronda Rousey. I can't bring myself to give it to Benson. I thought he lost 2 of his 3 fights this year.

Matt Brown

Jessica Eye in 2nd

Bendo 3rd

BEN HENDERSON CLEARLY LOST TO FRANKIE EDGAR IN THEIR SECOND FIGHT. THAT FIGHT HAPPENED THIS YEAR. STOP SAYING BENSON HENDERSON.

Thank you.

knuckleballs - BEN HENDERSON CLEARLY LOST TO FRANKIE EDGAR IN THEIR SECOND FIGHT. THAT FIGHT HAPPENED THIS YEAR. STOP SAYING BENSON HENDERSON.

Thank you.

While I agree it was super close, Bendo won as far as records go. Can't hold that against him... Phone Post

Matt Brown....4 and 0 in 2012, when he was being written off....Including wins over the Wonderboy and Mike Swick......

JMM!

I think it has to be Hendricks, brown a strong second. Jlau for most exciting fighter of the year. Phone Post

Camozzi ... 3-0 as an underdog in all 3 fights!

War Camozzi!!! Phone Post

Lahzerous -

From cincy, huge Matt brown fan but bendo deserves it Phone Post

I don't think Bendo deserves it.....You can argue he did not win at least one of those fights against Frankie......Just my Opinion.....Hendricks has a strong case, but as I posted earlier, my vote goes to Mr. Brown......

Leonard Garcia Phone Post

if pacqiao was the GOAT, then marquez

Gotta be jones Phone Post