2013 movie season

It's been a great year for movies this year. One of the best in a while.

Just saw America hustle last night, a movie I was very excited to see and actually was fairly disappointed in comparison to some of the other films this year.

American hustle, rush, gravity, 12 years a slave, captain Phillips, fruitvale station. All great films. Looking forward to the wolf of wall Street. Phone Post 3.0

Man of Steel was extremely under rated and was my favorite film of the year.  It was definitely better than Ironman 3 & Thor 2.

Slade Wilson AKA Deathstroke -

Man of Steel was extremely under rated and was my favorite film of the year.  It was definitely better than Ironman 3 & Thor 2.

I thought Thor 2 was better overall Phone Post 3.0

^ The problem with Thor 2 was that ONCE AGAIN Loki stole the show.  The real villain was so forgettable, Thor had no good lines they were all hogged by Loki, and the ending was extremely predictable.  MoS was something new and fresh since we hadn't seen Superman in forever and the action was done so beautifuly.

Slade Wilson AKA Deathstroke -

Yes mos and into darkness were also amazing films from 2013 but not sure they are put in the same category as the others I mentioned. Phone Post 3.0

Dallas something club. Best movie I have seen this year. It's award season and my buddy is a sag member so we r getting all or most in the mail in the upcoming weeks. Dallas we got yesterday and we were blown away.
What didn't u like about hustle?

Mud! Phone Post 3.0

joesonshuevos - Dallas something club. Best movie I have seen this year. It's award season and my buddy is a sag member so we r getting all or most in the mail in the upcoming weeks. Dallas we got yesterday and we were blown away.
What didn't u like about hustle?
Great performances by everyone, a lot of laugh out loud parts but also a lot of scenes where it dragged on.
I don't mind when movies are long but it's different when movies feel long.
Also the movie suffers from something personally I find hard to get behind, when a movie is filled with all "bad guys" I sometimes have a hard time identifying or rooting for anyone. The only character I really wanted to win was Renner and you knew things were not going his way.

So anyway, still a good movie but I wouldn't put it ahead of 12 years, gravity, or captain Phillips. Phone Post 3.0

Hopefully we get those in the mail soon. Love this time of year!

thor 2 was terrible and im not watching mos Phone Post 3.0

PUBLICnoose - thor 2 was terrible and im not watching mos Phone Post 3.0
Man of Steel was awesome if you can appreciate heavy story then all the great action more towards the end. And superman himself is finally a badass and more respected. Phone Post 3.0