2013 NFL Free Agency (& trade rumors) Thread

We're almost there.....2013 free agency begins on the afternoon of March 12th and here are the top FA's by position. Please feel free to update this thread w/trade rumors and other information.  The countdown is on! 

QB's (not a deep pool):

- Joe Flacco

- Matt Moore

- Jason Campbell

- Byron Leftwitch

RB's (some good scraps to be found here):

- STeven Jackson

- Reggie Bush

- R. Mendenhall

- Ahmad Bradshaw

- Cedric Benson

- Shonn Greene

- Peyton Hillis

- Felix Jones

WR's (pretty stacked):

- Dwayne Bowe

- Mike Wallace (to the Browns please!)

- Wes Welker

- Greg Jennings

- Danny Amendola/Brian Hartline/Julian Edelman

- Randy Moss

TE's:

- Tony Gonzalez (likely retire or return to ATL)

- Marty Bennett

- Dustin KEller

- Fred Davis

- Jared Cook

OT's/OG's/C's:

- Jake Long

- Will Beatty

- Andre Smith

- Sebastian Vollmer

- Andy Levitre

Te's and wide receivers are just what the Dolphins need

DE's/DT's:

- Cliff Avril

- Osi Umenyiora

- Michael Johnson

- Dwight Freeney

- Israel Idonije

- Henry Melton

- Randy Starks

- Richard Seymour

- Chris Canty

- Cullen Jenkins

LB's

- Anthony Spencer

- Victor Butler

- Paul Kruger

- Phillip Wheeler

- Nick Barnett

- Justin Durant

- Rey Maualuago

- Brian Urlacher

- Bart Scott

CB's/Safety's:

- Aqib Talib

- D. Rodgers-Cromartie

- Brent Grimes

- Sean Smith

- Jairus Byrd

- Ed REed

- Ronde Barber

- Charles Woodson

- Laron Landry

Current rumors:

- Reggie Bush to Detroit

- Steven Jackson to the Falcons

- Wes Welker returning to NE

In! Phone Post

Brandon Lloyd likely to be a cap casualty. Same goes for Santana Moss Phone Post

In
These threads haven't really gotten as much traffic as I hoped. But anyways my rams need to sign a legit OT or draft one. SAMs not gonna play well if we can't protect him. Phone Post

mje364 - 

In
These threads haven't really gotten as much traffic as I hoped. But anyways my rams need to sign a legit OT or draft one. SAMs not gonna play well if we can't protect him. Phone Post

i bet they bite on a tackle in the first round. a good starter can can move saffold back to guard and that improves one entire side. and that oline was pretty good when they were all healthy last year. almost gauranteed fisher trades back with  a pick too to get another 2nd rounder.  tavon austin would be sweet to get and the honey badger would be a good later round steal.

mje364 - 

In

Rams also need a big threat at WR.  I like Bradford as a QB, so w/an improved O-line and a 'go-to' WR to throw the ball to, I could see this team vying for the playoffs next year.  RB is a question mark, but I agree w/letting S-Jax walk.

2 first round picks will help them immensely too.

rams are potentially at a huge turning point . fisher in and the rg3 picks can set the stage for something big. theyre in a rough division so theyre record will give them pretty good picks for a year or two. the skins are in a competitive division too so those picks will be decent especially if rg3 goes down early and they tank a season. when its all done i bet that one number 2 pick turns into seven players via trades . theyve already got Jenkins and Brockers in that exchange , so if they keep capitalizing on picks this could be just like when Dallas traded herschel walker i think for all those picks and the rest was history.

I would assume Ed Reed retires... any word on the street?

BeeTrain - 

Current rumors:

- Reggie Bush to Detroit

- Steven Jackson to the Falcons

- Wes Welker returning to NE

Wow... Jackson to Atlanta would be great for him.

jasonhightower - 

I would assume Ed Reed retires... any word on the street?

ed reed mentioned he would play for b-chick in an interview. 

I agree re:Ed Reed.  I could see him landing in Denver or NE

oh yeah denver will def make a play too . they are in win now mode too.

Alex smith to KC and Bowe is getting tagged Phone Post

As a Browns fan, it makes me feel bittersweet to see what Peyton Hillis has ended up being. The guy had the whole fanbase behind him, but was demanding that big payday and refused to play. Now he's a journeyman who will be lucky to be 3rd string making a million a year.

I'd like the Browns to pick up some young talent in Free Agency. Our team is young, so no need to pick up guys riding off into the sunset.

I just hope the Raiders don't F up this draft for the Browns by taking Milliner at #3.  If so, the Brownies should trade down and stockpile some pics.