2013 Wish List

Next year is already looking to be a good one... For me:

- Remember Me (I love cyberpunk visuals)
- Company of Heroes 2 (first one was before its time, engrossing RTS)
- Watch Dogs
- Reveal of next-gen consoles!

What's on your list for 2013? Phone Post

Battlefield 4
Halo 5 (or announcement)
New consoles
Killzone 4 ( hopefully for ps4 with better support and party chat)
The new gta Phone Post

New consoles
Battlefield 4
GTA V
Watch Dogs
Walking Dead season 2

Bioshock bitches Phone Post

Just remembered The Last of Us is coming out, that's on my list for sure Phone Post

COH is the best RTS ever released, it spreads its butt cheeks wide and shits all over DOW 2, at least, so I hope COH2 is a successor of the mechanics of COH, and not DOW2. Please, no RTS with MMO mechanics. Please.

Also, it seems uncertain the game will even be released, considering THQ is in dire straits financially, we'll see. Fingers crossed.

I am looking forward to COH2, Bioshock and BF4. I loved BF3 too. Just quality through and through.

Oh, and GTA5.. omfg yes.

Hoping for new Red Dead too ;)

I must agree about BF3... The engine still amazes me. Forgot about BF4 because there's been so little details released about it.

Also re COH I remember being shocked when I saw how basic Starcraft II was after COH was already out for a year or so. That game was amazing multiplayer, just a pity the online community was so small. Phone Post

Tbh, the only thing I'm really looking forward to is Gears of War: Judgement. Phone Post

Then again, I don't know what all is planned to come out. Phone Post

thefightphysician - I must agree about BF3... The engine still amazes me. Forgot about BF4 because there's been so little details released about it.

Also re COH I remember being shocked when I saw how basic Starcraft II was after COH was already out for a year or so. That game was amazing multiplayer, just a pity the online community was so small. Phone Post

EA has already announced that the BF4 beta will be in the early fall of 2013. They plan to release it in the winter of 2013 Phone Post