2015 ESPN pre season too early rankings

I agree with some, but others not so much.... And once again too early to tell, but none the less still fun to discuss

1. Ohio State 
2. Alabama 
3. LSU 
4. Baylor 
5. Oregon 
6. TCU 
7. Notre Dame 
8. Ole Miss 
9. Georgia 
10. Arkansas 
11. Texas A&M 
12. UCLA 
13. USC 
14. Tennessee 
15. Oklahoma 
16. Michigan State 
17. Stanford 
18. Auburn 
19. Clemson 
20. Arizona State 
21. Florida State 
22. Mississippi State 
23. Georgia Tech 
24. Missouri 
25. Virginia Tech  Phone Post 3.0

Ohio State isn't losing anyone, they were all underclassmen just about

Switch tcu with lsu Phone Post 3.0

Tennessee and Arkansas over Auburn? NIGGA WHAT? Phone Post 3.0

Rudi - Tennessee and Arkansas over Auburn? NIGGA WHAT? Phone Post 3.0
Arkansas blew out Ole Miss at the end of the season and they also blew out Texas. They have a lot of momentum going in with the same corp of running backs. Phone Post 3.0

And Oklahoma should not be ranked that high....

Did ESPN not watch Clemson blow them out? Phone Post 3.0

HernanCortes -
Arkansas blew out Ole Miss at the end of the season and they also blew out Texas. They have a lot of momentum going in with the same corp of running backs. Phone Post 3.0
Auburn has a stable of excellent running backs, a very talented reciever in Duke Williams, as well as an awesome recruiting class with a new defensive coach. Phone Post 3.0

WTF at Michigan state at 16... They should be top 10 Phone Post 3.0

Rudi -
HernanCortes -
Auburn has a stable of excellent running backs, a very talented reciever in Duke Williams, as well as an awesome recruiting class with a new defensive coach. Phone Post 3.0
As do many other schools. I think Auburn should be ranked higher though.

Ole Miss has no reason to be in the top ten. Phone Post 3.0

Notre Dame, really espn?  Come on. 

ima zombie - WTF at Michigan state at 16... They should be top 10 Phone Post 3.0
Sparty always gets hated on.

Mark Phone Post 3.0

HernanCortes - And Oklahoma should not be ranked that high....

It's a new dawn, it's a new day. Oklahoma is loaded with talent. The ne OC is proven to turn it around. They are right about where they should be. Phone Post 3.0

Looks good to me op Phone Post 3.0

No Arizona coming off a ten win season with nearly everybody back on offense and the Defense led by Scobby Wright not on the list LOFL

Once again the Big Ten gets no love Phone Post 3.0

Other than OSU of course :) Phone Post 3.0

okiebug -
HernanCortes - And Oklahoma should not be ranked that high....

It's a new dawn, it's a new day. Oklahoma is loaded with talent. The ne OC is proven to turn it around. They are right about where they should be. Phone Post 3.0
If the season is like last season, I think stoops will be on an even shorter leash. And please beat Texas for me. Phone Post 3.0