2016 Powerball Win Share Thread

I would like to do a sort of "office pool" here on the UG for tonight's $1.5 billion powerball drawing. 

I propose that anyone who posts a pic of their ticket in this thread with a valid date, is willing to share 5% of their post-tax winnings split between all other who have done the same by 9:59 PM EST tonight.

Let's say your bring-home is 600 million, you'd be splitting 30 mil between those here. I think you'd be elated enough to win, that the honor system would be no problem.

I'll be posting mine in a couple hours when I get a chance to buy. 

Who's in??

Since nobody else is game Can I get in if I don't have a ticket?

My lucky numbers (from last fortune cookie): 3 24 34 52 56 74 Phone Post 3.0

Bump for a cool idea. I'm in but unfortunately living in Utah where I can't buy a ticket. I feel like I should get a share for the bump and bad luck. Phone Post 3.0

Haha. We'll see. If I feel generous. I think the idea was wort a shot. Posting mine when I get home in 30. Still plenty of time for a few people to hop on board. Phone Post 3.0

Ok. Here's mine. Anyone else?
Phone Post 3.0

I've never bought a ticket in the wrong forum before

Wish I could post a damn picture!!!
PLEASE FIX THIS APP!!! Phone Post 3.0

WARFARE - Wish I could post a damn picture!!!
PLEASE FIX THIS APP!!! Phone Post 3.0

Here's the code to use posting from mobile. Keep the quotes

Still time to get in...Post your tix!!

I ain't sharing shit

But good luck fellas!! Phone Post 3.0

Can I just post a picture of my cock? Does that work? If not, should I post pictures of other people's cocks? Phone Post 3.0

GOKUJITSU - Can I just post a picture of my cock? Does that work? If not, should I post pictures of other people's cocks? Phone Post 3.0
Yes. Absolutely. I'm sure a lot of people here would be interested in your collection. Phone Post 3.0

scrapdo - 

I would like to do a sort of "office pool" here on the UG for tonight's $1.5 billion powerball drawing. 

I propose that anyone who posts a pic of their ticket in this thread with a valid date, is willing to share 5% of their post-tax winnings split between all other who have done the same by 9:59 PM EST tonight.

Let's say your bring-home is 600 million, you'd be splitting 30 mil between those here. I think you'd be elated enough to win, that the honor system would be no problem.

Who's in??

In for UG / OG riches

I'm scared to share mine, I feel like it would some how make it invalid and I would lose my billion. Can't risk it bro. Phone Post 3.0

12SixElbow - 
scrapdo - 

Who's in??

In for UG / OG riches

Nice, it's just you and I, good luck, and I MEAN THAT!

scrapdo -
12SixElbow - 
scrapdo - 

Who's in??

In for UG / OG riches

Nice, it's just you and I, good luck, and I MEAN THAT!

Same!!! Phone Post 3.0

Damn. All 5 of mine, I hit 3 numbers total. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck I guess I'm going back to work tomorrow Phone Post 3.0