2018 IIHF World Junior Championship

Is there a thread yet?

/thread ? 

Canada beat Finland 4-2

Usa vs Denmark starts in an hour.

I watched today and had a few drinks. Sweden looks really good 

James15 -

I watched today and had a few drinks. Sweden looks really good 

Sweden game wasn't broadcast on any channels I get unfortunately. The Czech team looked quite strong against Russia this morning.

Gotta love this tournament though... Nothing beats a booze coffee by the fire, and watching some young prospects represent their countries. 

canucks looked pretty good 

Canada wins!!!!

game 1.  God I love this tournament 

its an awesome tournament for sure 

didnt see another thread on this.  anyone watching?  

BigEyedFish -

didnt see another thread on this.  anyone watching?  

I wish I could watch the game live... fucking working though.

Got it recording on my PVR 

Not a fan of the outdoor games for such an important tournament. At all. What happened to Canada vs USA on NYE? That was a tradition for years and now we are left with this abomination of a game. Booo

The snow is ruining the game a bit but it’s still pretty good. 

announcers are annoying.  Theyre talking like its raining lava FFS.    

This is what happens when you schedule an outdoor game in fucking Buffalo in December.  Sometimes youre gonna get snow lol.  

Far from ideal conditions but both teams have to endure.  Plus its outdoor hockey - like playing on the ponds when we were young.  Sometimes you get snow and gotta play through it! 

BigEyedFish -

announcers are annoying.  Theyre talking like its raining lava FFS.    

This is what happens when you schedule an outdoor game in fucking Buffalo in December.  Sometimes youre gonna get snow lol.  

Far from ideal conditions but both teams have to endure.  Plus its outdoor hockey - like playing on the ponds when we were young.  Sometimes you get snow and gotta play through it! 

This has more meaning than playing on the pond as a kid... plus it’s full contact, a kid already left the game hurt. 

Huzzah nice job USA 

Yesterday I thought Buffalo, home of the forever hapless Sabres, was a curse to the U.S. squad, which lost 3-2 to Slovakia in a major upset (Canada had defeated Slovakia 6-0 on Wednesday).

Then the Yanks prevail over Canada today. You just never know.

It's a great tourney. 

Canada had it against USA to bad they couldn't stop taking penalties.

Formenton should be suspended, what a punk bitch

HUGE comeback win for the USA vs Canada today.

1 hour out