2019 Ford Ranger

Pretty pretty pretty nice.

Should put a serious hurting on the Chevy Colorado and Tacomas market share. Since it will likely be better in all regards.

I hear they are putting out a Raptor version too. That should be titties.

I miss my ranger. That looks way better than I was expecting. what’s the price tag going to look like though? 

They are all over in Vietnam.  Look pretty nice.

Will their be a diesel option? 

Looks kinda bland IMO.

Wish they would have made a 2.7 v6 Ecoboost option.

It’s nice, but looks like a Toyota product to me 

Raptor version not coming out. We have our raptor. It's full size.

Cool... Looks just like my Tacoma.

Haha my first truck was a shitty old rusted 1989 Ranger but it got the job done. This looks pretty sweet though. I have a 2013 F150 now :)

Judge Mental - 

Should put a serious hurting on the Chevy Colorado and Tacomas market share. Since it will likely be better in all regards.

wont dent them at all if ford cant release a 4 door version in the us.
outside the us they have had a 4 door ranger for years

The Popeye -
Judge Mental - 

Always surprised me Chevy couldn’t figure out how to make a small truck worth a shit.   

My dad has an older Ranger and it's uncomfortable as fuck to drive.  I need a small truck soon but I'm not waiting around for the Ranger.  Even if it's vastly improved, it's going to be at least a year or two for the verdict to come in on reliability and value.  And even if it's extremely reliable, all that means is it's on the same level as the Tacoma.  There are plenty of Tacoma's to be had right now.  No need for me to wait.

Kubla khan - 
The Popeye -
Judge Mental - 

Always surprised me Chevy couldn’t figure out how to make a small truck worth a shit.   

The Colorado Zr2 is outstanding

The Popeye -
Judge Mental - 

4 door Super crew will be an option 

If anyone is planning on buying one I would be happy to arrange the purchase for you! :)

PaynanDiaz - 

Haha my first truck was a shitty old rusted 1989 Ranger but it got the job done. This looks pretty sweet though. I have a 2013 F150 now :)

my first 2 cars were 1986 rangers. Wrecked the first one (light brown) and gave teh other one (gray) to my little brother when I realized I would get better pontang with a Mustang.

Love those trucks though.

The all new Ford Tacoma!

Would look a lot better with a square front. Ditto to the Colorado 

Im a big fan of Rangers. I've owned several of them but I ain't digging the look of this truck.