2020 Fantasy Football Thread

This thread maybe a  little early for you Re-Draft league players but for us Dynasty players this is the perfect time! 

Hope yall have an excellent 2020 season. 

If anyone is looking to jump into a league, I'm hosting a Dynasty league that has 2 potentially open teams. The buy in is $100 with an increased amount potentially next year. It's a 12 team .5 PPR league with .5 for QBs per completion. The App is Sleeper App(the best). Drafts are linear, meaning if you are the worst team then you pick first overall. If you are the champ then you pick last. Draft picks can be traded.

Team 1 (Last years champs with the 12th over all pick)

QBs: Matt Ryan

RBs: Miles Sanders - Adrian Peterson - Devonte Freeman - Alexander Mattison

WRs: Michael Thomas - Julio Jones - Amari Cooper - T.Y. Hilton - Cole Beasly

TEs: Austin Hooper - Jason Witten - Jordan Reed

K: Brian McManus Mason Crosby

DEF: Denver - Green Bay

Team 2: (Last place team. First overall pick naturally)

QBs: Jared Goff - Jacoby Brissett

RBs: David Johnson - Todd Gurley - Marlon Mack - Kareem Hunt - Gus Edwards - Jerick McKinnon

WRs: Antonio Brown - Marvin Jones Jr. - Alshon Jeffery - Mike Williams 

TE: Mark Andrews - Eric Ebron

K: Justin Tucker

DEF: Baltimore - Cleveland

Both teams have all their picks in their normal draft slot.

well that puts edwards-helaire #1 in rookie dynasty drafts 

My god I can't wait for football this year, and the 2nd place finishes in both my leagues last year just aren't sitting right with me.

I'm ready to do work.

In! I came in second in my 14-team league last year shooting for first this year!

akbar87 -

Pretty much. Most peoples ranking got busted. He was not top 5 in many rankings I saw.

BruteDion -
akbar87 -

Pretty much. Most peoples ranking got busted. He was not top 5 in many rankings I saw.

im curious to see where the rest of the backs go 

i think tbay might grab one 

wrs havent really landed in great spots so far 

akbar87 -
BruteDion -
akbar87 -

If Swift goes to TB there is a good chance he will be drafted higher then CEH in some leagues. I would entertain the idea myself. 

I really like Taylor but I cant shake the feeling hes drafted into a bad situation for this season. A place where he will not get the workload needed. Maybe a Titans team that will use up D.Henry and then dump him. 

Many people mentioned JK Dobbins to the Steelers. I would love that for him. Conner cant handle the work load.

Cam Akers could end up being the best RB in the draft. His College O-line was so bad it was laughable.  If he lands to a good situation he could be alot better then what we think.

Adam Gase hates L.Bell. He could try and draft his future replacement in the 3rd day.

Anthony McFarland Jr. is the typical Gase RB.

BruteDion -
akbar87 -
BruteDion -
akbar87 -

If Swift goes to TB there is a good chance he will be drafted higher then CEH in some leagues. I would entertain the idea myself. 

I really like Taylor but I cant shake the feeling hes drafted into a bad situation for this season. A place where he will not get the workload needed. Maybe a Titans team that will use up D.Henry and then dump him. 

Many people mentioned JK Dobbins to the Steelers. I would love that for him. Conner cant handle the work load.

Cam Akers could end up being the best RB in the draft. His College O-line was so bad it was laughable.  If he lands to a good situation he could be alot better then what we think.

id go with CEH i like the KC o line better 

akbar87 -
BruteDion -
akbar87 -
BruteDion -
akbar87 -

id go with CEH i like the KC o line better 

Gotta factor in that Williams is still there. It's a close debate assuming Swift goes to the Buccs. Outside of that it's easy that CEH is the 1.01.

Man Taylor with that O-line would be scary. To bad he most likely will have to share the load with Mack.

Welp none of that matters.

Well Ke'Shawn Vaughn is going to fly up draft boards.

I legit felt bad accepting this trade offer

Good point. JK Dobbins could have value however this logic didnt work out too well for Derrick Henry in 2016. Not the same offense but not as crowded either.