2020 NHL Stanley Cup playoffs thread

The BLM show has hit the NHL.

Weird that nothing was done for Game 1 by NBC, but Sportsnet does Game 2 and that opening was unwatchable. 

Now more in the 2nd Intermission. This keeps up and I'm done with the NHL for the year as well.

1 Like

Chicago is on fire!  They had a horrible season but with 4 months off this is really anyone’s Stanley Cup!

Wayne Glamcock -
Stu Cazzo -

Let’s

Go

Hawks!!!

straight up SN bet... I got EDM you got Hawks?

Deal

2 Likes

knockoutfighter -

Chicago is on fire!  They had a horrible season but with 4 months off this is really anyone’s Stanley Cup!

They had a ton of injuries...when healthy they were solid.  Lot’s of new faces this year.

1 Like

This year could be a dark horse. So far great games with intensity. Without the fans is hardly noticeable. I’m pulling for avs and VGK in the west. 

1 Like

Stu Cazzo -
knockoutfighter -

They had a ton of injuries...when healthy they were solid.  Lot’s of new faces this year.

I know their top 5 is good enough to win a cup with any teammates!  Great goalie too.  I wouldn’t be surprised if they make a run.  

1 Like

Go Leafs Go!

1 Like

Game is starting on big NBC between Penguins and Canadiens.  

Then.. In 3 hours the Jets vs Flames live on NBCSN. 

Canadiens leading after 1st period.  

I have to say it....the blm shit before the Hawks game was fucking nonsense and it pissed me off.  Imagine being a coach trying to pump up your boys and then they have to be preached at about how everything is racist and depressing.

Fuck off!

3 Likes

Pens dominating but Price is standing on his head.. cant say i didn't see this coming. 

Pens tied it up

Stu Cazzo - 

I have to say it....the blm shit before the Hawks game was fucking nonsense and it pissed me off.  Imagine being a coach trying to pump up your boys and then they have to be preached at about how everything is racist and depressing.

Fuck off!

Yeah. Watched it. Had to turn off the intro to the Pens/Canadiens game.....I can only handle so much bullshit in 1 day.

3 Likes

RhinoHog -
Stu Cazzo - 

Fuck off!

Yeah. Watched it. Had to turn off the intro to the Pens/Canadiens game.....I can only handle so much bullshit in 1 day.

I turned it off too... but thankfully when I switched back it was already over.  I think it was 5 minutes total.  I can deal with that. 

1 Like

knockoutfighter - 
RhinoHog -
Stu Cazzo - 

Fuck off!

I turned it off too... but thankfully when I switched back it was already over.  I think it was 5 minutes total.  I can deal with that. 

Had to turn of ron maclean too....but I've been turning him off since he backstabbed the guy that got him his job back after he was sent kicking horse turds down the road.....

Wayne Glamcock -
Wayne Glamcock -
Stu Cazzo -

Let’s

Go

Hawks!!!

straight up SN bet... I got EDM you got Hawks?

QFT... assumed you've accepted even if you don't see this. if you do, name your terms or I'll hit you when the studs step another year past their glory (toews, kane, seabrook, keith, crawford, saad)

Jambo is asshoe!

Go Blackhawks! 

What a good day bros

i dont think this was done on purpose but its tkachuk so alot of ppl are saying it was 

thoughts?