2021-2022 College Football Thread

Screw it let’s do this. We’re all on a countdown now.

A couple of preseason polls…

This one is interesting to say the least

Obviously none of these are the actual polls but they’ve all been updated recently so it’s probably close to what we’ll see when they drop.

Let the shit talking begin!

2 Likes

Here’s an extremely in-depth look at 130 teams.

Fucking LOL @ Texas’ ranking. WTF.

When they go 7-4, then get blown out by App State in the Poulan-Weed Eater Independence Bowl, I’m going to quote myself from the first page.

4 Likes

I’m calling it, NC State 7-5, with a victory in the Whogivesafuck.com Bowl, and I’ll drink my first celebratory beer in 10 years.

1 Like

In early. Will prognoticate later.

1 Like

S E C , S E C , S E C…

(Too soon?)

4 Likes

Baby Lmao GIF by swerk

2 Likes

Channel 9 Building GIF by The Block

Alabama/Oklahoma national final. Book it.

I’d say Ohio State, but I have no idea what’s going on with there QB situation.

I do like the QB at Clemson Ungelieleiegevenz, but not informed enough about the surrounding talent.

I’d bet that’s not how it ends up. Bama is replacing 10 guys on offense. That’s a tall order even for Satan. I’d take Clemson over them and I’m not too high on DJ at this point tbh.

Alabama has unproven offense, OU, though improved, still has show better defense. You may be right about Clemson

1 Like

I think the Alabama offense will be fine, “rookie” QB, but no doubt they have a top end line (they always do) to make sure he has time to work his progressions. Plus he has the legs element that Mac didn’t have to extend plays and keep defenses on their toes.

1 Like

Don’t forget who their offensive coordinator is lmfao

I agree they’ll be fine but I don’t think they’ll win it at this year. October 9th will be a big test for them as well :wink:

1 Like

I wanted to take the under at Iowa State’s win total at 9 because while I think they have some talent they are an overrated team, then I looked at their schedule

1 Like

It is always tough to repeat. The Crimsom Tide have the talent but it should be a good year with multiple teams having a good shot.

1 Like

1 Like

When OK and Texas have to start a tough SEC schedule, next season?

1 Like

2025 on paper right now, but a lot of people think next season.

Fuck it…in early

1 Like