2021 CYCLING Season Thread

sanguine cynic - So much good racing this weekend.

What an epic finish to Paris-Nice. Roglic blows it again!

MVDP and Pogacar fantastic in TA

Roglic suffered from karma on that one. Stealing yesterday’s stage win with like 10 meters left was kind of shitty. 

Heads up y'all, Milan-San Remo tomorrow!

Man that was a solid finish. Stuybens charge was insane, then fending off the pack was impressive as hell. 

that last 9k looks like hell. 

clattymine - 

Man that was a solid finish. Stuybens charge was insane, then fending off the pack was impressive as hell. 

that last 9k looks like hell. 

Schachman should have pulled for Sagan, he would have gotten on the podium.

Great race, happy for someone like Stuyven who made his career with that win.

Volta a Catalunya this week, the 4th oldest bike tour in the world (Tour/Giro/Tour of Belgium).

sanguine cynic - Volta a Catalunya this week, the 4th oldest bike tour in the world (Tour/Giro/Tour of Belgium).

Got a question, saw the stage profiles for this race and they each have a 'B' symbol on them..

What does that B mean?  There seems to be one on almost each stage in this race.

Paris Roubaix on the ropes ....

https://www.cyclingnews.com/news/paris-roubaix-looking-increasingly-unlikely-this-spring/

nek - 
sanguine cynic - Volta a Catalunya this week, the 4th oldest bike tour in the world (Tour/Giro/Tour of Belgium).

Got a question, saw the stage profiles for this race and they each have a 'B' symbol on them..

What does that B mean?  There seems to be one on almost each stage in this race.

Good question. I'm not totally sure, but I'd guess they are bonus seconds available at those spots.

Flanders this weekend! PR pushed to October.

I love the one day races.

Is that a steaming toilet icon with your initial avatar?

It’s Einstein. It’s the old old OG logo. Lol

Well … I don’t think anyone would have picked Askren. But he’s in form and with Allephillipe in there towards the end it was probably enough of a distraction. MVdP didn’t look as strong as Askren the second time up the Paterberg.

That was a good race, I wish PR was happening next week :frowning:

Yep great race today. I’m already jonesing for more races.

I got a GCN plus sub. I’m watching Tour of the Basque country. It’s been great so far.

Top 3 is Roglic/Pogacar/McNulty(!!)

Anyone watching the Basque Tour? final stage tomorrow, MTN finish, McNulty in yellow with Roglic and Pogacar on his heels!

Yeah I’ve been watching. Been great seeing McNulty in yellow. Hope he gets it done tomorrow!

Been following, not watching. It’d be good to have an American win one of these stage races!!

Roglic cracked him. :frowning:

That was disappointing.