2021 OG sandwich contest May 23rd

Big Brother Lol GIF by MOODMAN

3 Likes

Fuck no. I have class. That’s a pic from google some other piece of trash was eating.

Listen up little boy. You don’t want none of this you bicycle helmet wearing chump.

Yeah right! You may fool these other chumps but you don’t fool me for a second. You aint for a lick of class and we both know it. Shitheel.

Deez Nuts GIF

1 Like

Early entries are acceptable if need be due to availability or just make it any time prior to leaving and just post the pics Sunday.

1 Like

“Why are you buying a bunch of expensive items to make a sandwich?”- wife

“I need to flex on a bunch of men on the internet that I have argued with for the past 15 years to assert my culinary dominance over them.”- me

6 Likes

Ha! You’re already doomed! That left hook and store bought meat of yours can’t save you from this beat down I’m gonna put on you!

2 Likes

I’m not the OP of this for no reason. I didn’t enter this to lose. Deliciousness or go fuck yourselves. I am still deciding which direction to go in but I won’t put up an entry that is for a participation trophy. If you ain’t first yer last!

1 Like

Ignored

HEY!!! both you boys handle this at the deli on Sunday!!

Got it?!? No violence til then!

Sorry 'shad. I get extremely competitive. Yesterday I punched out a old lady. I felt like she was trying to show me up because she got to park in a sweet handicapped spot. Why should she get the sweet spot? She dont even have to walk. She just gets to cruise around in a wheelchair!

Anyways, sorry. I didnt mean to upset my fellow racing fan.

2 Likes

Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

1 Like

what kind of canned meat and/ or fish will you be using sunday?

1 Like

You’ll just have to tune in Sunday to see me win this competition with ease!

Something called Can O’ None yo bizzness

Ttt

Step your game up, bitches.

2 Likes

3 Likes