2022 Annual UG/OG awards

Another vote for Phooey

2 Likes

A nom for UGer of the year to Nick Diaz Army for taking over the fight day threads. Where is Card?

Also a nom for Crowbar as well for being the resident historian of this forum and his contributions

And Phooey, because if we’re talking about contributions then you can’t go past him.

7 Likes

Ufc 205 Thank You GIF by UFC

5 Likes

Thanks pal!

I’m baffled that the hundred’s of members on here that I have hooked up this year & in the past with a stream are not chiming in.This goes all the way back to justin.tv.

My contributions here on the UG are endless for anybody who has paid attention.

If we still had the members from my missing members thread it would be game over.

Me not being the UG’er of the year is simply a miscarriage of justice.

5 Likes

It seems you have already awarded yourself with a prize. Why should we beguile you with a frivolous ceremony?

7 Likes

Fixed

1 Like

You have my vote.

@Hong_Kong_Phooey gets best newsman and content creator. This place would be dead with you.

4 Likes

There you go thanks Chilz!

5 Likes

We have a no solicitation policy, here.

3 Likes

Begging for a nomination is no bueno

3 Likes

Rektd

2 Likes

Paulo costa twitter is gold is easily th best thread on ug this year! Only faggots didnt recognize that thread.

4 Likes

Floppy Divac for thread of the year… going where no man would go before, or after…

2 Likes

@Floppy_Divac for the Win. @JackMerridew is garbage give the UGER award to @BJ_Penn_Forever.

I don’t think you should be able to be nominated for a thread you had deleted. …

:smiley:

Thanks bud

Just spreading the truth…

1 Like

@Hong_Kong_Phooey is the only choice for content creator

Can this thread be mirrored over to the OG? Some don’t come to the UG from over there

5 Likes

And that’s exactly why I said what I said here

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: I don’t actually give a shit if I get this award. I invite hate, but the truth is I fucking carried you bums in 2022 and am the GOAT by a goddamn country mile… not just of this year, but of all time, so far above a bum rat like you, you shouldn’t even speak my name.

Who Da Fook Conor Mcgregor GIF - Who Da Fook Conor Mcgregor Who The Fuck -  Discover & Share GIFs

Me, Vegito and that Hong Kong clickbait guy are the lifeblood of this shit hole. Floppy spends all his time on the OG.

Just facts.

Carry on.

4 Likes