205 lb. fight. US fighter to come to Australia

What luck I've had, matchmaking

I've been able to offer a few opportunities to US fighters, to come to Australia.

In May, one of my friends was given a bout in Australia. Only to come down with a staph infection (as did his australian opponent, funny enough)

another American has fell victim to Staph, and is unable to compete in Sydney.

Date: Sept. 12
Event: Cage Fighting Championship (Oz's best MMA event, with TV exposure)

Opponent: James TeHuna. 8-2, I believe. Fairly fearless striker, as many of the guys on this side of the globe appear to be.

I had him matched with a good friend, who wrestled at Purdue. I believe a talented wrestler would be best suited to take the bout, but I'm partial. haha.

eiuwrestler174@hotmail.com
or
011 61 402 992 942

Brian Ebersole

ttt

edited for being a dumbass that can't read the title....

ttt

James Te Huna is a very tough guy. He visited our training facility in Phuket Thailand to train some BJJ with instructor Ray Elbe.

He's super explosive on the feet, and has spent some time training Muay Thai with Mark Hunt as well as his occasional trips to Thailand.

mmaphuketbanner

**Watch the shoulder dislocate in his highlight video. He just pops the arm back in and continues fighting. I heard he had signed a PRIDE FC contract before the company was sold.

Brian, wrestling is my main background, several years in college as well as in the Military and Open ciruit. Nothing outstanding, but I feel I have adapted it well to MMA. Drop me a line.

That kid looks good.

good luck on anyone who takes that fight.

i would reccommend a backup fighter for future shows.

my buddy ron, would have been all over this if he weren't booked vs aaron stark that weekend.

Make sure you have a passport! DOH!

Rich would be a good opponent for James.

James is one tough fighter...but a quality wrestler with good BJJ is going to give him some trouble. He wont be easy to take down with punches though ;)

I've got the passport. Would getting a visa quickly be a problem?

ttt

Tourist visa. can be done quickly, for 25-50 bucks.

email me logan. looking to get all sorted in the next two days, with the promoter buying a plane ticket.

Tourist visa. can be done quickly, for 25-50 bucks.

email me logan. looking to get all sorted in the next two days, with the promoter buying a plane ticket.

CFC is a great promotion.

That really sucks :(

Justin

ttt

Justin

ttt for the owl

Fingers crossed it all works out. TTT for the CFC

ttt for Brian. I'd try to take it but i'm on the I.R. list. SPROUT