20th Anniversary Of Raw

going to be posting some notes during the week, leading up to the show.

Madusa is said to be on the show next week.

WWE officials have been trying to contact a number of Legends from the past to appear on the 20th Anniversary of Raw show on January 14th. The word going around is that they would like for a few of them to be big surprises who don't often make any special appearances.

WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair isn't expected to return on WWE television until after the Royal Rumble pay-per-view.

They forgave Madusa for throwing the belt in the garbage? Or maybe they're letting her be there so the world can see that she's a wreck (if she is a wreck, I dont know)

She is pretty well, actually. I saw her on the local news promoting monster jam a few months ago. WWE cut her a big royalty check last year and buried the hatchet.

Hey Matt,

Something about her. She was never the hottest, but damn was she sexy.

I just bought four tickets for me and the family. Phone Post

There are rumblings that WWE Hall of Famer "Stone Cold" Steve Austin will probably be appearing on next week's 20th Anniversary episode of Monday Night Raw. There was said to some doubt about whether or not he would appear, but apparently WWE officials contacted him some time over the weekend and may have been able to work out a deal with him.

I live 20 minutes away from Beaumont so Houston's not terribly far. I wanted to go to this show so bad but just aint got the funds Phone Post

How early should I get there? Phone Post

roninthebox - 

I live 20 minutes away from Beaumont so Houston's not terribly far. I wanted to go to this show so bad but just aint got the funds Phone Post

Hang in there brother.  Shit goes in cycles.  

ArtMinaj - 

Hey Matt,

Something about her. She was never the hottest, but damn was she sexy.

Her and Miss Madness with Savage. Hot damn.

For the 20th Anniversary episode of Raw next week, there is some talk that instead of reuniting Triple H with D-Generation X once again, they might actually reunite the Evolution stable that Triple H led from 2003-2005. The group consisted of Triple H, Ric Flair, "The Legend Killer" Randy Orton, and "The Animal of Evolution" Dave Batista. The only issue would be if Batista is willing to show up or not.

WWE officials have been negotiating with Bret Hart about appearing on the 20th Anniversary episode of Raw next week, but Bret is reportedly only willing to come in if there's a storyline for him. He doesn't just want to make a quick cameo appearance.
Brock Lesnar is not currently scheduled to appear on Raw next week. His dates for 2013 have been planned in advance, and next week's Raw is reportedly not one of those dates.

A 20th Anniversary is worth celebrating it's just too bad they just did the 1000th episode special six months ago.  These things don't even seem that special anymore since they seem to always be dragging out the Legends pretty regularly.

The Rock concert is set to headline Raw's 20th anniversary celebration. Expect a visit from CM Punk during this too.
Eve vs Kaitlyn for the Divas title is also set.

I really hope we get to see Taker and Austin Phone Post

Fuck i wanted to go so so bad Phone Post

It would be awesome Rock did his concert. Punk interrupts. The two exchange words and then Austin's music hits.

Carlito is reportedly in the building folks Phone Post

WWE star Sin Cara teased via Twitter a potentialreturn on tonight's Raw. He tweeted:
"Hello my friends,and guess what? I'm in Houston Texas," Cara tweeted Monday morning.
Cara has been off WWE TV since the end of last year following surgery.