$21.99 for BJ's I PAID! CAN'T WATCH?!? WTF DFWJR?

My god this fucking fight pass. MY GOD THIS $21.99 FOR BJ BECAUSE HE IS MY SPECIAL LITTLE GUY.

IT SAYS I ALREADY PAID.

Where is the fucking feed Dana? Where? I'm your loyal abused wife, I keep coming back, giving you my money.

WHERE IS MY FUCKING BJ YOU GOD DAMNED FERRARI DRIVING CHICKEN WITHHOLDING BASTARDD

I'm sorry. I got a little out of line.

Please give me my BJ. That is all.

The guy just want his BJ from DFW! DANA MAKE IT HAPPEN! Phone Post 3.0

Seriously. 10PM EST is 8PM MT. Am I Fucking wrong about this?

Someone correct my science.

$21.99 for a BJ? She must be rough

Melvinator86 - The guy just want his BJ from DFW! DANA MAKE IT HAPPEN! Phone Post 3.0

THATS WTF IMSAYIN DFW

jdindiana - 

$21.99 for a BJ? She must be rough

My buddy mike got a $20 bj from a fat black chick that he met at mcdicks in vegas.

I PAID 21.99!!!

I's confused. What did you pay 21.99 fer? Phone Post 3.0

DanHendersonsDentures - I have stuck up for fight pass for all the people who complained about the fight night tonight not being on it. For the simple fact it was advertised as prelims and certain fight nights.

However I heard they were charging $20 for this, and if you paid for it and cant view it at the same time as everyone else thats wrong.

So. Fucking. Wrong.

Don't make me beat up my girlfriend in a fit of misplaced rage.

Too Late. Only a bj can save her now.

Flexo - I's confused. What did you pay 21.99 fer? Phone Post 3.0

FOR THE PRIVELEGE OF WATCHING THE NEW SEASON OF TUF FEATURING BJ PENN

on TOP OF THE FUCKING 10.99 for FIGHT PASS I ALREADY PAID AND I CANT WATCH IT.

Oh fuck me.

OH this fucking egg...

Phone Post 3.0

DanHendersonsDentures - 
Flexo - I's confused. What did you pay 21.99 fer? Phone Post 3.0

Since the new TUF is on FS1 and they have a contract with them to air this show. I figured they decided to give people the option to buy the rights to view it and split it 50/50 like they do with ppvs to a cable provider.

However that doesnt seem to be the case for the simple fact OP probably wont be able to view this for 24 hours.

Which IMO is not right.

WTF are you talking aboot 24 hours?

UUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHH

I cant find where you pay for this at... I really hope Im getting trolled I resubscribed just for tuf brazil and tuf 19..

Try to watch the TUF video for it, it gives you the option to buy a "Season Pass".

But not "Watch."

Which is the FUCKING IMPORTANT PART DANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Still.

Is this working for anyone? It still won't give me the option to watch the video, just to pay, and when I try that it says I already paid, (Which I did).

Fuckin fucked up man.