$21.99 for BJ's I PAID! CAN'T WATCH?!? WTF DFWJR?

dhughes - FightPass is a mess right now. You are basically paying to be part of an experiment and test a beta version of their product. Trying to figure out what you actually have to do to watch the UFC's products is ridiculously convoluted. You can't really be certain about what you are getting or where it will be.

Yea I've been a pretty staunch supporter since release as I don't have cable and $10.99 for all the low level tv cards in a month beats the piss out of $12.99 for each of them (+$1.99 for prelims) so I have been loving it to be honest, but I Have been billed $21.99 and I can't even watch the shit.

That is straight fucked up. It's like they are BEGGING me to go to piratebay and get that shit in 1080p for FREE.

Literally begging me.

And you.

So like 1,500 people have viewed this thread, who will now be VERY discouraged from making any sort of purchase from fight pass, because either it doesn't work or we are being made to wait 24 hours before we can view this as Cable TV people have already.

Kind of makes me want to cancel Fight Pass altogether and get a cable subscription.

Fucking brilliant move ufc.tv, Bra-Vo.

Dispute the charge through your credit card provider. At least you should get your money back. Phone Post 3.0

In 4 BJ! Phone Post 3.0

I don't understand what's going on in this thread... Can someone fill me in? Phone Post 3.0

$21.99 per month? I have to check my cc... Phone Post 3.0

GROUNDnLB - $21.99 per month? I have to check my cc... Phone Post 3.0

No, $10.99 per month for Fight Pass,

PLUS AN ADDITIONAL $21.99 for the ability to watch TUF 19, BJ vs Frankie.

Which by the way if you pay for, does not work.

Unless it is working for someone, which I have yet to see.

"That is straight fucked up. It's like they are BEGGING me to go to piratebay and get that shit in 1080p for FREE."

I'm no lawyer, but I can't see how anyone can charge you for "stealing" something you already paid for and own, i.e. the right to watch this TUF. And going after you in court would be a PR nightmare. Phone Post 3.0