21 unanswered hits from dillashaw?

That was my count. Barao has a chin fair play to him.

Unreal...he unloaded on him like his face was a speed bag.

That was insane... Phone Post 3.0

What was Herb watching? Phone Post 3.0

The last couple bombs seemed overkill
Jesus that was intense....tj went beast mode
Barao can take a shot..lots of heart.. Phone Post 3.0

Closer to 2 dozen by my count. Like when you let your UFC game run by accident and the computer just bombs on you. Phone Post 3.0

Meh. Stoppage could have been a little sooner. Was a championship fight. Stoppage was fine. Phone Post 3.0

I thought the stoppage was a tad bit late but as it was a title fight I'm ok with giving the fighter every chance to recover. Phone Post 3.0

I thought it was a tad late, especially considering Herbs calls of late. But eh, what do ya do Phone Post 3.0

It looked like it went a little long to me. I usually have a hard time doubting the refs, especially with Dean's level of experience.They are right inside watching the fighters and their reactions. But from what I saw, it went a long time where Barao was not even close to defending himself.

To be fair though Barao wasnt falling down and was still semi trying to throw punches back. Good stoppage I think. Phone Post 3.0

My Mouth = Blizz's Jizz Depository - Contrast his stoppage of that fight and his stoppage of the mendes fight. Phone Post 3.0
You realize there is a huge difference, right?

Barao being on his feet and still trying to punch being the obvious one? Phone Post 3.0

the punches barao was trying to throw while out on his feet were like the kind u throw when u r dreaming

ranier wolfcastle -

the punches barao was trying to throw while out on his feet were like the kind u throw when u r dreaming

Right but Mendes dropped and turtled up.

Not exactly comparable. Phone Post 3.0

SurgicalGloves -
ranier wolfcastle -

Exactly Phone Post 3.0

SurgicalGloves -
My Mouth = Blizz's Jizz Depository - Contrast his stoppage of that fight and his stoppage of the mendes fight. Phone Post 3.0

Barao being on his feet and still trying to punch being the obvious one? Phone Post 3.0
Yes, the huge difference was that the Mendes fight was an early stoppage and this was a late one. Phone Post 3.0

IronLung11 -
SurgicalGloves -

Yes, the huge difference was that the Mendes fight was an early stoppage and this was a late one. Phone Post 3.0
So you're saying it was an early stoppage with someone who got dropped and turtled up without defending himself and a late stoppage on someone still on his feet throwing punches? Both good stoppages so quit being a baby and just enjoy the fact you actually saw some stoppages! Phone Post 3.0

NBK ALL DAY -
IronLung11 -
SurgicalGloves -

So you're saying it was an early stoppage with someone who got dropped and turtled up without defending himself and a late stoppage on someone still on his feet throwing punches? Both good stoppages so quit being a baby and just enjoy the fact you actually saw some stoppages! Phone Post 3.0
I'd say covering my head with both arms and 3 seconds left in the round is defending myself more intelligently than getting punched against the cage 30 times with my eyes rolling back into my head.

If that's what you're asking. Phone Post 3.0

That was a savage beating. In the 3rd Renan couldn't land shit.

TJ is for real folks. He is going to be around for a while. I don't see anyone beating him or really even competing with him to be honest.

SurgicalGloves -
ranier wolfcastle -

Sure it's comparable.. If you're retarded. Phone Post 3.0