211 is a real PPV and has good prelims

211 looks great on paper.

Here is the PPV:

edit: this is just my guess at the bout order. No official bout order has been announced. It is not known if Maia, Edgar, Alvarez, Cejudo, etc... will be on PPV or prelims.

Miocic vs JDS
Joanna vs Andrade
Maia vs Masvidal
Edgar vs Rodriguez
Cejudo vs Pettis

FS1 and FP prelims:

Alvarez vs Poirier
Skelly vs Knight
Jotko vs Branch
Reyes vs Vick
Benitez vs Barzola

There are countless reasons to look forward to these fights. This is a great card on paper.

Think they will announce the remaining fights this week given the card is 33 days away?

Highly doubt it remains a 10 fight card.

Look at a fight like Skelly vs Knight...

Skelly is 17-2 (6-2 in UFC) and Knight is 19-2 (3-1 in UFC)

Two really legit fighters climbing the ranks in MMA, high level MMA, the type of fight that brought UFC so much respect from hardcores vs pitting the best against the best.

Good card, I would get rid of the women's fight in the main card

Solid card.... I have really regretted buying the last few pay per views.

card of the year so far, basically every fight except Benitez vs Barzola (dont know them) is good, and most are great

Damn Eddie, from mega PPV main event to prelim boy....

luctaro - 

Damn Eddie, from mega PPV main event to prelim boy....

Well that was just a guess on my part, don't they they have announced what the prelim headliner is and what the PPV opener is.

UltimateKeyboardWarrior - Good card, I would get rid of the women's fight in the main card
It's a title fight... normally I would agree but Joanna is exciting as hell

UltimateKeyboardWarrior - Good card, I would get rid of the women's fight in the main card
Fuck that Joanna is fucking awesome to watch and is the champ. Comainevent is perfect.

Not only is Joanna exciting and awesome but Andrade is a little beast. Great title fight.

I get she does not have the athletic abilities of Rumble but I can't see how you can't appreciate Joanna's skills.

Yes Joanna is a 115 lb woman, but her technique is amazing.

Indeed, very good looking card.

When you've got Alvarez vs Poirier on the undercard you know it's solid.

Great card, but lol at the Joanna fight over Alvarez vs Poirier.

Dude we like Joanna Chapion on the UG. Be nice

Yeh undercard at best for the ladies, but apart from that finally a stacked card.

I'm excited to see how Alvarez recovers from his Conor ordeal. Hope he toughs it out and shows the world what he's made of again. The guy is a warrior.

This bout order is just a guess by OP

Women aren't exciting to watch. I really don't get the appeal of women's mma. Are you guys watching WNBA as well? 

Alvarez on prelims. fall from grace

Any idea of who else might be fighting on this card?

Good card, I would get rid of the women's fight in the main card.

What all cards should look like or better. A good starting point for minimum standard (minus the girl bout).