22 JUMP STREET

I could not stop laughing.

Of course there were stupid moments in the movie, but you go in expecting that... But it was fucking hilarious.

I recommend. Better than the first one. Phone Post 3.0

9/10 great film Phone Post 3.0

I thought it had a few funny parts but overall. wasn't very good. Very predictable. Not even close to being as good as the first Phone Post 3.0

ToxMo - I thought it had a few funny parts but overall. wasn't very good. Very predictable. Not even close to being as good as the first Phone Post 3.0
Felt the same. I was really looking forward to it too and wanted to like it more than the first. Phone Post 3.0

ToxMo - I thought it had a few funny parts but overall. wasn't very good. Very predictable. Not even close to being as good as the first Phone Post 3.0
I'll have to re watch the the first, but I don remember laughing as much as I did for 22.

no spoilers, but Cube's reactions were hilarious. I thought the jokes were a bit more intelligent than the first one as well. Phone Post 3.0

Fucking hated it. First ones better Phone Post 3.0

I thought it was just as good as the first...which was unexpectedly great. Phone Post 3.0

bitchpleaze - Fucking hated it. First ones better Phone Post 3.0
Please elaborate... What did you hate about it? Phone Post 3.0

I thought started off pretty solid, then just turned to shit. Walked out with like 20 mins left. Had seen enough.

First one was great though Phone Post 3.0

Actually walked out of the theatre?? I went alone and thought it was really funny! Phone Post 3.0

beatbum - Actually walked out of the theatre?? I went alone and thought it was really funny! Phone Post 3.0
Yeah I took my teenage son and we were busting up Phone Post 3.0

Just saw it.... Fucking funny.... They took it in a good direction .... Way better than the first Phone Post 3.0

I understand it's a sequel, but I think people go into 2nd movies with expectations too high.

I loved 22 Jump Street, I couldn't stop laughing! Phone Post 3.0

loveeedddd it! so funny

Loved the first one, but this one was bad. Only a few funny parts, mostly terrible. I too had high hopes.

Just as good as the first Phone Post 3.0

If you post you hate a movie, you should include a reason why. Otherwise, most will just assume(correctly) that you are an Ass Clown.

I thought 22 Jump Street was pretty fucking funny. Ice Cube was great! Phone Post 3.0