22 million have now filed jobless claims!

Another 5 million people filed jobless claims last week, bringing total to almost 22 million in one month

FUCK CHINA

2 Likes

Some were projeting 8 million this week, so the numbers could of been much worse.

Yes, it’s unfortunate and has a global impact.

BuyOnTheDip.com ~ Trading Stocks and Options!: FUCK CHINA ...

1 Like

Fuck China. : memes

Al Cappucino -

FUCK CHINA

Not a fan of Trump, but you have got give him credit for going after China.

He also showed Turkey who is boss. Doesn’t get credit for that either.

Vandetta Zamalkawy on Twitter: "Fuck China Fuck China Fuck China ...

WALES - 
Al Cappucino -

FUCK CHINA

God, not to derail ANOTHER thread into pro-trump vs anti-trump (but, I'm about to)...

What drives me so nuts about trump is that even when he's right, he does shit in the dumbest possible way.

Like, yes, Fuck China, and Yes, Fuck Erdogan. His instincts were absolutely right to say screw those guys, but he just couldn't have picked a more boneheaded and shortsighted way to deal with them.

There are a billion good reasons to want to counter the ambitions of both, but why does Trump have to choose the least efficient? It just means that the good that comes from his actions will be mitigated by the most bad possible?

2 Likes

camicom -

Some were projeting 8 million this week, so the numbers could of been much worse.

The avg expected was 5. It surpassed it. That's not good 

2 Likes

Has Andrew Wiggins filed for unemployment?

1 Like

Slowshot - 
WALES - 
Al Cappucino -

FUCK CHINA

God, not to derail ANOTHER thread into pro-trump vs anti-trump (but, I'm about to)...

What drives me so nuts about trump is that even when he's right, he does shit in the dumbest possible way.

Like, yes, Fuck China, and Yes, Fuck Erdogan. His instincts were absolutely right to say screw those guys, but he just couldn't have picked a more boneheaded and shortsighted way to deal with them.

There are a billion good reasons to want to counter the ambitions of both, but why does Trump have to choose the least efficient? It just means that the good that comes from his actions will be mitigated by the most bad possible?

My cod this delusion. You can tell the size of someones raginb ego by the people they try to second guess.

1 Like

Al Cappucino -

Do you have anything of substance or just reposting memes from Facebook?

dchi07 -
Al Cappucino -

Do you really have a problem with anti China memes?

RenatoCocopreta - 
Slowshot - 
WALES - 
Al Cappucino -

FUCK CHINA

My cod this delusion. You can tell the size of someones raginb ego by the people they try to second guess.

It's a fair point, I suppose.

dchi07 -
Al Cappucino -

What the fuck more should i post other than FUCK CHINA you whipped faggot?

That country has fucked therworld, and more importantly (and personally) the USA. 

Slowshot - 
RenatoCocopreta - 
Slowshot - 
WALES - 
Al Cappucino -

FUCK CHINA

It's a fair point, I suppose.

I'll always give consideration to the thoughts and ideas of a gentleman. Good day to you sir.

Horrible and the same thing is happening in Canada. Imo (and praying this is the case), these are temporary job losses. And yes, fuck Chy-Na..