23 comments with 8,000 views.

Fuck you KKM

26 with just over 8k.

You babe Ruth’d it op. Impressive

Lurkers> ‘current year’ shitposters. People should really lurk more. Also nice prophecy op, what’s your next trick.

#PostDontLurk

Southpaw'd - This site is funny. Dont be scared homie. Bunch of lurkers on this bitch. Fuck ya'll. That's the average thread here. Couple posts from same people with thousands of lurking punk bitchs.
and?

Well why would I post? You guys rip people the fuck apart just because of a join date. I've lurked since 04, didn't bother making an account for years. No reason to.

Nihility -

Well why would I post? You guys rip people the fuck apart just because of a join date. I've lurked since 04, didn't bother making an account for years. No reason to.

Shut the fuck up you whiny baby

The fact is join date = 1/7/15

danybayamon23 -
Nihility -

Point case and match, bunch of douchey kids talking shit to eachother.

danybayamon23 -
Nihility -

Get your own gimmick. Join date shaming is already taken by another cunt

I was gonna just read and leave, but fuck it.

Nihility -
danybayamon23 -
Nihility -

You are right about some of the guys on here but atleast they create content for the site(even if it is shitty content most of the time)

You my fren have lurked for years and never given anything to this site.

I think if op could express himself as an adult he would be making his point this way.

Well all I have to say is...................... Fedor is not the Goat

Powerful thread op

Seats Taken -

I think the “hot nudes of Miesha Tate” that’s a troll thread is going for the high score

Blue please

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/Miesha-Tate-FULL-nudes-have-leaked-HOT-DAMN:2694425?pc=73

DanChow -
Southpaw'd - This site is funny. Dont be scared homie. Bunch of lurkers on this bitch. Fuck ya'll. That's the average thread here. Couple posts from same people with thousands of lurking punk bitchs.

This should relax you Southpaw’d, there are a few girls in this video that I would have performed cunnilingus on in a heartbeat. Mmmm sweet young pussy!

Canned Heat Let’s Work Together

Gloria Houston was the first girl I kissed I was 9 and in 4th grade

Them - Gloria

Are you 67 years old? Nobody has named their kid Gloria since the 40's/50's. 

Nihility -
danybayamon23 -
Nihility -

Damn you’re a whiny little girl aren’t you.

You take yourself and this forum way too seriously. It’s a random MMA forum where sometimes you get good information in the MMA world and good arguements and sometimes you don’t. People talk shit because they can and if you can’t take it just don’t log in.

If you cry about small things expect to get called out on it. The fact you cant take a simple joke clearly illustrates how uptight you are and need a safe space so stick to lurking

super lurker here

DanChow -
Southpaw'd - This site is funny. Dont be scared homie. Bunch of lurkers on this bitch. Fuck ya'll. That's the average thread here. Couple posts from same people with thousands of lurking punk bitchs.

This should relax you Southpaw’d, there are a few girls in this video that I would have performed cunnilingus on in a heartbeat. Mmmm sweet young pussy!

Canned Heat Let’s Work Together

Gloria Houston was the first girl I kissed I was 9 and in 4th grade

Them - Gloria

Dan Chow is an underrated asset to this forum. Let's hope the po-lice don't come and get him and he can continue to post with impunity.

Another observation

The Ug/Og good ol boy club. Fuck these pole smokers. Only post in each others threads. “I dont like so and so for whatever reason, im gonna ignore the actual mma discussion” Bunch of haters and circle jerkers.

Nihility -

Don't let it discourage you from posting. Most of us were mma fans before joining this site.

Some of these old school fans are like indie music fans that don’t want their favorite band to blow up. That’s why they hate on new mma fans/posters. They’ll use a join date as a comeback after someone new drops knowledge or makes them look bias,dumb ect.