24 days to get just over 50,000 more signatures...

In order to actually put motion to outrage, please take a moment and sign the petition and introduce others to it. Tho i'd have asked for intervention into practices of NSAC in general and specifically as it related to diaz but, i didn't start it. Get the address to podcasters and such. Web addy is: petitions.whitehouse.gov/petitions and scroll down to nicks "lift NSAC ban..."

Hit up weed forums Phone Post 3.0

EddiePain420 - someone should submit this story to norml,and normls facebook. then it would blow the fuck up.

im suprised no ones done it yet

just do it!

Morpheus1976 -
EddiePain420 - someone should submit this story to norml,and normls facebook. then it would blow the fuck up.

im suprised no ones done it yet

just do it!
Fuckin stoners Phone Post 3.0

Do u need to be American citizen to sign Phone Post 3.0

Cameron0000 - Do u need to be American citizen to sign Phone Post 3.0

Allegedly you can sign and just put a random US area code

ryans -
Cameron0000 - Do u need to be American citizen to sign Phone Post 3.0

Allegedly you can sign and just put a random US area code

Fraudulent. Phone Post 3.0

I haven't been following the case too much so this is an honest question; does Diaz really care? I mean I'm sure he is pissed and all but he was barely fighting anymore anyways. I'm sure he has money and likely has means of continuing to generate income either way. Phone Post 3.0

ChrisAllen - I haven't been following the case too much so this is an honest question; does Diaz really care? I mean I'm sure he is pissed and all but he was barely fighting anymore anyways. I'm sure he has money and likely has means of continuing to generate income either way. Phone Post 3.0

I think he wants to at least be able to corner his brother.

ChrisAllen - I haven't been following the case too much so this is an honest question; does Diaz really care? I mean I'm sure he is pissed and all but he was barely fighting anymore anyways. I'm sure he has money and likely has means of continuing to generate income either way. Phone Post 3.0
Of course, fighting is how he makes a living Phone Post 3.0

Signatures needed by October 14, 2015 to reach goal of 100,000

Total signatures on this petition

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/lift-nsac-ban-mma-fighter-nick-diaz

ttt Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

People wonder why shit doesnt get done in our country, its cause dumbasses keep making retarded petitions for our ruling administration to dick around with. You morons play right into their hands with this crap.

Nick will fuck up again. He hasnt learned. Its not the first time, it wont be the last. He doesnt think rules apply to him. You are wasting your time and effort on someone that just doesnt give a shit.

Let's say this petition does get 100k.

Some intern looks at it, realizes it's not worth the time of anybody important, it gets dumped in the figurative garbage, and it never is talked about again.

ttt Phone Post 3.0

Signed Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

TheBigRedOne - It's not going to happen.

After a few days people on Weed forget what they were supposed to be doing.
Toolbag Phone Post 3.0

I've been doing everything I can. I even talked to a guy who says he is In touch with Diaz's mother Melissa. I told him we could work something out to get her to post here but the guy may be full of shit for all I know. But I'm leaving no stone unturned. Phone Post 3.0