24' Hexagon Pro Cage For Sale

I am selling a CSI 24' Event Series Cage. It has been used for all RING OF FIRE events for the past couple years.

We keep it at a local training center between events and the fire marshall has told the owner the cage has to go since it blocks an exit.

We will be getting a round cage for 2011.

It is located in the Denver, Colorado metro area.

The cage lists for $13,000 new (not including wood flooring and shipping) and includes the following:

• 6 Heavy-duty corner posts

• 1 Single level (3') frame, 11 gauge 2" x 4" rectangular tubing, with support legs

• 6 Vinyl coated chain linked cage sections, 14 gauge 2" x 2" square tubing (6' tall)

• 1 Access door constructed from 14 gauge 2" x 2" square tubing (opens inward only)

• 6 Corner cushions 16" x 72" (Black)

• 6 Top and bottom rail foam and covers (Black)

• 2 Access stair (Black)

• 1" Thick E.V.A. foam padding (2 lb. rating)

• 1 Floor cover in canvas vinyl blue

• 1 Cage skirt -Black only Pricing

But you will also get the following items at no additional charge:

• all wood needed for flooring

• 2 additional vinyl floor covers (custom printed for live events)

• 1 extra corner cushion

• tool kit for assembly/disassembly

The cage has an amazing history and has been seen on HD NET, Comcast Sports, FSN, The Fight Network, etc. Some of the names of athletes who have competed in it include Shane Carwin, Duane BANG Ludwig, Donald COWBOY Cerrone, etc.

The cage is in great shape and would work well for live events and/or inside training facility.

Please contact me at beanz4@msn.com to discuss pricing and delivery options.

Here is a picture of it set up in arena before a ROF event:

here is a picture of it right before opening the doors at a live event, you can see custom mat cover in place:

Here is a picture during live event:

and here is a picture showing fighters inside the cage at live event:

Sweet going with the round cage, ive been diggin those the more I see em

TTT for Boogie

ttt

MMAsurvival - "In January, 5150 Combat held an event at the SpiritBank Event Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The promotion was unable to pay the fighters who competed on the card and, following months of delays and promises, the promoters fled the country. Fortunately, the OSAC had required 5150 to put up a $50,000 bond in the event that fighters could not be paid in a timely manner. The bond was subsequently cashed and fighters received most or all of their fight purses." - www.mmarising.com

Are you guys still holding fights? I actually thought that card in Tulsa was good, but never heard anything else after this article.

LOL nice of you to fight the good fight....but you got the wrong promoter. Sven is one of the good guys.

Golden Boy - 
MMAsurvival - "In January, 5150 Combat held an event at the SpiritBank Event Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The promotion was unable to pay the fighters who competed on the card and, following months of delays and promises, the promoters fled the country. Fortunately, the OSAC had required 5150 to put up a $50,000 bond in the event that fighters could not be paid in a timely manner. The bond was subsequently cashed and fighters received most or all of their fight purses." - www.mmarising.com

Are you guys still holding fights? I actually thought that card in Tulsa was good, but never heard anything else after this article.

LOL nice of you to fight the good fight....but you got the wrong promoter. Sven is one of the good guys.

Good, I'm erasing my original post then. One of my buddies was on the card, now fighting in the UFC, but got hosed by the promoter.

MMASurvival...yep, not me :) sorry to hear about your buddy getting screwed by a promotion.

BuffGeo.. I love the round cage, actually wanted one when we first made the switch from ring to a cage years ago. Just couldn't afford it at the time.

TTT for the cage to sell

Thanks

Here is the cage set up in local gym

TTT

Nice cage!

fuck those fire marshals

TTT

ttt

I know a few guys that have fought in that cage. Can't wait to see the round cage!

ttt

PoWdA101... you and me both!

TTT