$25 Asics Wrestling Shoe Blowout!

$25 Asics Wrestling Shoe Blowout! Just thought I'd bring people another good deal. I bought out a liquidation lot of 19 pairs of Asics wrestling shoes and I am selling them all for $25 a pair plus $5 shipping. If you buy2 or more pair the price drops to $22 per pair! There is no shipping charge if you are local to Austin, TX. They are the Unrestrained ($45 MSRP), Medalist ($45 MSRP), Jackal ($59 MSRP) and Les Gutches ($59 MSRP) models. I have a number of smaller sizes, perfect for women (men's sizes are usually one full size larger than the same numbered women's size) If you are interested in a pair act fast, email me at paul@txmma.com. These are not on the TXMMA website, if you email me your model and size preference I will email you back a Paypal invoice so you can pay over the internet via credit card, Paypal, or eCheck. I have something like 400 verified transactions with Paypal, where I am a verified business account, and over 450 positive feedbacks on Ebay under "paul.erickson", and plenty of happy customers on here, so fear not.This is an inventory of sizes I have (All men's sizes): Jackal (black/white): 8.5, 11 (3 pcs), 11.5 (2 pcs)
Gutches (navy/silver): 7.5
Unrestrained (black/silver): 7.5 (3 pcs), 8, 8.5, 11 (4 pcs), 11.5 (2pcs)
Medalist (black/white): 7.5
Unrestrained first, Jackal second:Gutches: (navy/silver, not the colors in photo):Medalist: (black/white, not colors in photo)

arclight: I am in major need of some gear... would you be interested in sponsering a starving fighter? charles@charlesm.com

I have video online you can check out if you email me.

ttt

ttt

Although my feet are too big =(

do u ship to montreal? because i'm very interested

Good price, but you need more sizes.

ttt

ttt for cheap prices on good shoes!

no size 13's?

ttt

ttt

sorry that's all the sizes I could scrape up unfortunately.

Aguzzi - I can ship to montreal via Airmail. Might be a dollar extra on the shipping though. Email me at paul@txmma.com and I will invoice you. Thanks.

Paul

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt to spread more of that asics goodness

ttt

ttt