25 year old male KILLED by family pit bull

Man Dies After Pit Bull Attack Over Weekend

PLAINFIELD (CBS) — Devin White, 25, of Plainfield has died as a result of injuries he suffered in a dog attack on Saturday.

At approximately 9:15 pm, Plainfield police officers responded to a residence in the 22900 block of Judith Drive for a report of a dog bite. Upon arrival, officers located a male pit bull inside the residence acting aggressively.

White suffered severe injuries to his arms and was transported to St. Joseph Hospital in Joliet. He was later transferred to Loyola Hospital where be would succumb to his injuries.

Three other victims, a 52-year-old female, 25-year-old female and 19-year-old male, suffered dog bite injuries and were treated and released.

Officers were able to partially gain control of the dog, but due to its aggressiveness towards the officers and the victims, the dog was immediately euthanized.

Initial investigation indicates the dog, which was owned by the victims, was unprovoked and attacked for an unknown reason.

The incident is under investigation by the Plainfield Police Department and Will County Animal Control.

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2020/devin-white-plainfield-dies-pit-bull-attack/

3 Likes

Fuck. RIP

That dog earned his face tattoos, RIP little buddy.

1 Like

Dog breed of peace.

5 Likes

They spelled “shot” wrong.

1 Like

JPro -

They spelled “shot” wrong.

Fuck, imagine getting shot by a pit bull

14 Likes

Rugged one's. I'm jk RIP

survey says "sweetest dog ever"

3 Likes

stanky leg -

Horrible way to die, but at least there were no kids involved. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

This

Breed of piece...

AI will be summoned soon by this thread and he will post with the fury of a 1,000 chihuahuas!

3 Likes

He was always a sweet dog before this.  It must be the owner's fault...

that they owned a fucking pitbull.

2 Likes

Listen to this so called expert saying Pitbulls bite and aggression is no different than other dogs lol. This breed should be erased from the planet 

7 Likes

Pit bulls are less than 6% of all dogs in the USA and are responsible for over 66% of fatalities. 

10 Likes

LiveWire - 

AI will be summoned soon by this thread and he will post with the fury of a 1,000 chihuahuas!

No fury.  If someone is stupid enough to bring a pitbull into their home, they shouldn't expect anything else.  

As I've mentioned, I've worked with plenty of shelters and have tried talking numerous people out of adopting pits.  They rarely listen.  

I dont understand why anyone gets these types of dog. I was out walking the other day running into other walkers with dogs, dogs all playing and happy etc. Then dude come along with his staffie and its stretched at the end of its lead growling and barking etc. Its in their nature, why would any owner want that? 

1 Like

I worked at a doggy day care in my early 20s. Every pitbull caused problems. These were from good owners who were willing to spend $250 a week to take their dog here. Every pitbull eventually showed aggressive behavior and we either had to tell the owners they were no longer welcome or take the dog out by themselves. This whole "it's not the dog it's the owner" is complete bullshit.

A terrier was bread to hunt rats. It's in their DNA and they are naturally good at it. Same with a sheep dog. Same with a pitbull. They were bread to fight and kill.

11 Likes

"Initial investigation indicates the dog, which was owned by the victims, was unprovoked and attacked for an unknown reason."

lol

love it when they attack their owners

can we let this thing roam around for a few weeks to kill other pitbull owners before we finally have to put it down with artillery when its exhausted its preferred prey and starts targeting toddlers. they all do sooner or later.

fuck Devin White

2 Likes

The only good pitbull is a dead pitbull.

3 Likes

VTCO -

The only good pitbull is a dead pitbull.

say that to it's face

2 Likes