25cent Webcast UG price!!!! HitMan

Well how about saying exactly who pulled out/failed to make weight, that would be some good info to share with fellow promoters that might not want to get fucked over like this in the future.

Ultimate the promotion is responsible for the event fighters are like construction workers... the construction co. is responsible for the workers they hired... damm.... I want my $19.75 savings

2 good 2 be true....

We apologize for not posting earlier.  It was a late night of cleaning up, thanking our volunteers, discussions with the commission and writing checks.

We are still sorting through the effects of last night.  We are disappointed that the UG could not get to see the fights and apologize we could not get it done.  We looked to the UG many times for help and we would not have had the fighters we did without it.

The thing that impressed me the most was how supportive the fighters, their coaches and the fans in attendance were.  To my surprise (and gratitude) there were no snide comments, angry demands or blame directed at Hitman.  Instead, there was support and condolence.  We know and appreciate all the hard work fighters go through to prepare for our fights and to have it end like that was horrible.  Many of the fighters came and thanked us for the work we did, which is ironic and embarrasing on this day after.  The list of people for us to thank is too long and we will do it in person.  We will announce our plans for future events shortly.  Thank you for the support.