27 actual rules for the modern man

1. The modern man doesnt know woman's shoe brands.

2. The modern man says what he wants and gives no fucks

3. He's not a fucking dork

4. Steak. Eat it

5. Beer. Drink it. Lots of it.

I'll let you guys finish the rest Phone Post 3.0

Eat melon as its meant to be, off the rind Phone Post 3.0

6) Has fucked at least one man in the butt before...or at the very least double teamed a chick in the butt with another dude.

7) Finishes every txt message with a pig emoticon

8) Uses whilst in text form, but while conversationally

9) Owns a vhs copy of starship troopers 2

10) Fights orthodox even if he's a lefty

11) Wipes his ass standing up, from back to front

12) Plays vintage Playstation games like ratchet and clank

13) listens to white snake regularly

14) has a limited edition collection of all of E. Hemingway's works.

15.) owns a matte black rain coat Phone Post 3.0

Smoke weed and eat pussy til your jaw breaks. Phone Post 3.0

I'll take #25

25. Owns many guns. Will always own a gun. Has different uses for each one whether it be hunting big game, shooting birds, target practice, or just for fun. Phone Post 3.0

The modern man doesn't need no fucking list of rules...

King Trav - I'll take #25

25. Owns many guns. Will always own a gun. Has different uses for each one whether it be hunting big game, shooting birds, target practice, or just for fun. Phone Post 3.0
Why don't you eat meat from the grocery store where no animals are harmed by evil hunters!! Phone Post 3.0

If you're real man you will waste at least one hour day at work doing shit you're not supposed to do.

If you're real man you will bang your wife/girlfriend in the butt at least once a month.

If you're real man you will drink any beer handed to you without batting an eye

If you're real man you will spend at least 30 minutes on the shitter even when you're done in 10. Phone Post 3.0

Tiresias - A lot of the manliness ideas on here are pretty weak. First off, having any kind of rule about NOT doing something "cuz it's gay" is weak, period. If something compromises your dignity as a man, it will feel wrong, so you don't do it. You don't need rules. But insecure pansies panic when confronted with women's shoes. It's okay, you're not going to turn gay.

If you are fully in command of the POSITIVE aspects of masculinity-- able to assert yourself in powerful ways whenever you need to-- then you simply can do whatever the fuck you want in the meantime. For example, tell Mike Tyson he is a fag for loving his pigeons.

And of course there is the fear of emotions. Granted that can be uncomfortable for all of us, but sooner or later you have to deal. In the end it's nothing but fear that holds you back. There's a big difference between crying out of weakness when you should be taking action, and crying from honest feeling in moments of reflection.
Looks like we got a Homo here Phone Post 3.0

...are not afraid to have their girlfriend shave their legs...in the dark...with a Bowie knife.

I got a couple more

Makes his own beef jerky at least three times a year

Eats his steak however he damn well pleases

Has a job and takes care of his family Phone Post 3.0

-Will ways cringe when surfing the tv guide and seeing "the kardashians" or "I am Caitlin Jenner" or whatever the fuck it's called. Phone Post 3.0

Tiresias -
steve sandstrom - 
Tiresias - A lot of the manliness ideas on here are pretty weak. First off, having any kind of rule about NOT doing something "cuz it's gay" is weak, period. If something compromises your dignity as a man, it will feel wrong, so you don't do it. You don't need rules. But insecure pansies panic when confronted with women's shoes. It's okay, you're not going to turn gay.

If you are fully in command of the POSITIVE aspects of masculinity-- able to assert yourself in powerful ways whenever you need to-- then you simply can do whatever the fuck you want in the meantime. For example, tell Mike Tyson he is a fag for loving his pigeons.

And of course there is the fear of emotions. Granted that can be uncomfortable for all of us, but sooner or later you have to deal. In the end it's nothing but fear that holds you back. There's a big difference between crying out of weakness when you should be taking action, and crying from honest feeling in moments of reflection.

If you will allow me the pleasure of spending quality time with your wife or girlfriend, I would be more than happy to let you test your theory. Set it up sir. lol
You can have both but don't say I didn't warn you Phone Post 3.0

Real men don't need lists on how to be a real man. Father/Grandfather/father figure/or even mom tought you that shit before you were 16. Phone Post 3.0

Tiresias -
steve sandstrom -
Tiresias -
steve sandstrom - 

If you will allow me the pleasure of spending quality time with your wife or girlfriend, I would be more than happy to let you test your theory. Set it up sir. lol
You can have both but don't say I didn't warn you Phone Post 3.0
Let's see the pics. Phone Post 3.0
Never got any pics that actually developed that's how bad they are Phone Post 3.0

Cries after sex and adores his pet cat

1. Doesn't make gay threads like this. Phone Post 3.0

If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. Phone Post 3.0