28 and can't search for 18-21 on Pof.

I don't know what the age cut off is to search for younger women now. I'm probably gonna have to delete my profile and start a new one.

I don't want to develop ED at 28. Once a woman hits 22 in Iowa they all could stand to lose 15 lbs. I need that young pussy to keep me interested. Phone Post 3.0

Is this true PoF? Phone Post 3.0

Meastt - Is this true PoF? Phone Post 3.0
It's true. But what age do I need to pretend to be to chat up 18 year olds? Phone Post 3.0

That is age discrimination and ridiculous.

"Once a woman hits 22 in Iowa they all could stand to lose 15 lbs"

LOL! Move out of Appanoose county.

What the fuck is POF thinking, the whole point of being 28 and single is to fuck fresh young 18 year olds.

lame. they said they cleaned up the site. heres the article i read about it.

By Nelson Bennett
Wed May 22, 2013 10:00am PST
Men looking for casual sex can forget about using Plenty of Fish – the Vancouver-based online dating site is cleaning up its act.

According to Techvibes, POF founder Markus Frind says too many people are using his site for casual hookups and plans to make changes to discourage that.

"When I created POF, I wanted it to be all about finding relationships with the right person," said Frind.

"For the first seven years this worked really well. I got the site to 10 million users without any employees people and POF was generating a ton of relationships. But around three years ago, everyone started using the website via mobile phones."

According to Comscore, POF enjoys 67% of the mobile dating site market share. The casual nature of smartphones appears to have translated into more use for casual online hookups.

One of POF's search categories is "intimate encounters," which is being eliminated. The site will also change its age restrictions. No one will be able to contact another POF user if he or she is more than 14 years younger or older than the person they are trying to connect with.

According to POF statistics, 3.3 million people use the free dating site each day. The company has identified 6,000 single women looking for intimate encounters who actually turn out to be men posing as women.

"Intimate encounters on POF can be summed up as a bunch of horny men talking to a bunch of horny men pretending to be women," Frind writes.

Nice cockblock pof.. Phone Post

Is there a setting where people can choose what age range can search them?

Maybe that's it.

i take it that frat might be too much for some people

One of POF's search categories is "intimate encounters," which is being eliminated. The site will also change its age restrictions. No one will be able to contact another POF user if he or she is more than 14 years younger or older than the person they are trying to connect with.

POF changed their search ability, it sucks, I've been using Skout with some success, probably hooked up w 3-4 chicks off it so far Phone Post 3.0

I'm 29 and see 19-21 year old profiles all the time. Hooked up with a 20 year old just a few weeks ago. Never had any problems searching, but never really tried to go under 21. The younger girls I've seen have just been from randomly clicking on profiles of cute/hot girls.

smh. lol

"Intimate encounters on POF can be summed up as a bunch of horny men talking to a bunch of horny men pretending to be women," Frind writes.

Not just POF, my Frind. This could be said of the ENTIRE internet.

Unless you're outside of the age range the girl has on her profile, why should POF care? If women who want older guys start leaving, POF will have problems, because w/out slutty chicks w/ daddy issues, what is an online dating site?!?!

Larry Appleton - POF changed their search ability, it sucks, I've been using Skout with some success, probably hooked up w 3-4 chicks off it so far Phone Post 3.0
Hooked up with 3-4? Not sure about the 4th?
Was that a really big clit? Or a really small sausage lol. Phone Post 3.0

Apparently some of you can still search for young girls. I'm 28 and can't go under 22. I'm jealous of you guys. Maybe it's because I updated my app. Phone Post 3.0

Larry Appleton - POF changed their search ability, it sucks, I've been using Skout with some success, probably hooked up w 3-4 chicks off it so far Phone Post 3.0
I'll have to check out about. Ok Cupid has been producing for me pretty well. Phone Post 3.0

Are you sure it's not some setting they just put on sex offenders?

Ministry of Truth - Are you sure it's not some setting they just put on sex offenders?
I do search for intimate encounters along with everything else. Maybe I have to remove that setting. Phone Post 3.0