28 day fitness challenge anyone?

I am starting one on Monday. Goal is 15 pounds. I will be on a strict diet and exercise plan for 28 days that is stuck at home focused. Anyone wanna get on board and get shredded or lose some weight with me while the gyms are closed?

Set your own goals, be it weight or something else, whatever you choose. This thread will be for accountability,  check ins, exercise/food tips, and general help and motivation, etc. 

Anyone in?

1 Like

Tmaguru -

Ill do it.  Monday it is.

15 lbs works for me.

What i need to do is figure out how to lose weight and not stop drinking beer.

Sweet. 

Yeah, I plan on doing a lot of drinking this weekend and then chilling out for the 28 day period. I will be doing online guided exercises a few days a week and am going to try to walk, hike, and possibly even do a little jogging every day I am not doing the online stuff. 

From what I understand the diet that this program I am doing is sorta based on paleo. So, whole foods really. That is what I am doing. If you have any specific parameters you are going to follow post em up so we can try to keep eachother accountable. That goes for everyone.

Phuckles - 

I am starting one on Monday. Goal is 15 pounds. I will be on a strict diet and exercise plan for 28 days that is stuck at home focused. Anyone wanna get on board and get shredded or lose some weight with me while the gyms are closed?

Set your own goals, be it weight or something else, whatever you choose. This thread will be for accountability,  check ins, exercise/food tips, and general help and motivation, etc. 

Anyone in?

Why not today?

Started today. Not looking for anything specific. Just want to work out regularly again. I keep half assing it during the quarantine. Funny thing is I was thinking of making a post similar to yours but didn't think anyone would be interested. Don't know if I can do 28 days straight but I'm looking for 5 days a week of some kind of exercise.

I’ll do it, but only on the condition that we post pics every Monday. 

Not progress pics though, dick pics. 

TeamRenzo -
Phuckles - 

Anyone in?

Why not today?

I have actually signed up for a challenge through a local gym, it starts Monday. I'm not just sitting on my ass until then but the official weigh in is Monday. 

Pilgor the goat -

I’ll do it, but only on the condition that we post pics every Monday. 

Not progress pics though, dick pics. 

In

So glad gym opened back up this week.  Two days back into my normal 4 day routine.  Definitely tell the difference from being out.

i'm in..
i'm in for dick pics that is..
actually i mean progress pics...
and by that i mean progress of dick pics...

in all seriousness, im in for the 28 days.

Could be fun.

I too will shoot to loose 15lbs. My official weigh in will come Monday, but I think I’m floating around the 195lbs mark now.

In for dick picks too, I’ll have to dust off the ol’ magnifying glass.

In for motivation. I’m at my goal, but fall off the wagon at times.

Good luck everyone.

15 lbs sounds like a lot in 28 days but it's not like i have to save my energy for training or anything like that.

i'm in. starting weight 191 lbs.

I’m in for ideas and to see how everyone is getting on. Been on it since lock down and doing ok, but always up for motivation. Good luck everybody! 

Tmaguru -

I am starting the diet tomorrow.  Nothing but meat and greens.  No grains or sugars.  No more than 26 carbs a day.

Nice. 

I'll follow the thread for workout ideas. I'm actually trying to gain a little weight.

Lost 30 lbs in 4 months. The first 15 came off in about 5 weeks.

I didn't keto, just low carb. Under 40 carbs/day and about 1600 calories/day.

Like everyone is saying, meat, greens, eggs, tuna.

for snacks, almonds, beef sticks (watch the carbs in some brands), eggs, cheese.

Water/sparkling water only. No milk, no diet sodas.

Also did the 16/8 IF. When I don't eat breakfast, I'm not hungry all morning. When I do eat breakfast, I get hungry again really quickly.

Phuckles - 
TeamRenzo -
Phuckles - 

Anyone in?

Why not today?

I have actually signed up for a challenge through a local gym, it starts Monday. I'm not just sitting on my ass until then but the official weigh in is Monday. 

Smart move, people that wait for a specific date to start rarely see it through to the end.

TeamRenzo -
Phuckles - 
TeamRenzo -
Phuckles - 

Anyone in?

Why not today?

Smart move, people that wait for a specific date to start rarely see it through to the end.

Yeah, I'm against the idea as well. But, I figured I'd get some people on board ahead of time. Let's do thiiis. 

I'm in. My home workouts have been lacklustre. Are we sharing workouts? Doing WoD's?

I can typically pop off 50+ push ups straight. I've struggled at 25 now.

I'm in.

Tmaguru - 

every 20 lbs lost is an inch of cock gained

You think this is how angry inch got his name?

1 Like